Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Prison

    After leaving the shopping mall, Shi Yu decided to go back to the police station first, and everyone got everything they needed. Go to the appointment again. The most indispensable thing in the police station is weapons. In normal times, some gangsters like to make troubles, and the bureau confiscated a lot of machetes. Later, the doomsday broke out before it could be destroyed, and Shi Yu didn't know who the other party was. It's all about being careful.

    Li Guosheng and the other three even prepared the tear gas bomb Shi Yu. Just in case.

    "What if it's a trap?" Li Haoyu hesitated.

    "Even if it is a trap, I have to go and see. This woman should be proficient in electronic equipment. It is very necessary for us, and she said that she is in the armed police squadron, that place. If there are living people, that would be great. They are all armed police , we can also get asylum. If they are all dead..." Shi Yu evoked an unclear smile.

    "If they're all dead, then it's even more important to go. This woman can survive the situation where the armed police turn into corpses, which proves her ability. Those are all eight-foot men, and they are strong. And this woman is very Clever, she proposed an exchange even though she knew the strength of our team. Then she shouldn't hurt us." "How do you

    know she's smart because she's a hacker?" Li Haoyu asked.

    "Although her tone has always been very relaxed. What she proposed was to help each other on equal terms, but she also gave in. Pointing out the identities of Yinghuo and Zhuye shows that she has self-knowledge. No matter what, this trip must go."

    Shi Yu's attitude is firm, and the group of people following her is based on her. She said she would go, and the Bingbing hunters would naturally follow, even Zhu Ye would follow. It would be safer to follow them.

    The group packed up some food and clothing, and drove towards the west of the city. At three o'clock at noon, the zombies on the street hadn't come out yet, and the road was unimpeded.

    According to Li Guosheng, the Armed Police Squadron is located outside the suburbs, relatively remote, next to a prison, they usually detain prisoners will go to Chengxi Prison, so they are very familiar with the road, Li Guosheng drove the car ahead to lead the way, followed by Yinghuo and Xun icy.

    It wasn't that Xun Bingbing wanted to drive, but that there was an extra Zhuye, and he insisted on sharing a car with Xun Bingbing. He really couldn't squeeze in, so he bought another car, and let Zhuye and Han Lin ride together.

    Originally, Han Lin thought that after leaving Yinghuo's low-pressure center, he could finally feel more at ease, but every time he sat in the car and talked nonsense with Xun Bingbing, Zhu Ye would look at him with a half-smile through the rearview mirror. Han Lin felt like he was sitting on pins and needles with his bland smile, and finally he could only lie on the back seat and pretend to be asleep.

    "Are you taking the medicine I gave you?" Zhu Ye asked.

    "I'm eating, but I don't feel any effect. There is no reaction from the whole body." Xun Bingbing returned.     "Well

    , you can see the effect in about a week or so. The effect of this medicine is relatively mild, just remember to keep it up every day."

My son crashed into a car and I want to trouble you." Xun Bingbing didn't even look at Zhu Ye, his eyes were fixed on the front window of the car. Originally, driving needs to be dual-purpose, not only looking at the front, but also looking at the left and right rearview mirrors. But in this apocalyptic world, there are no other vehicles to attack her, which saves her a lot of idle time.

    Shi Yu felt that she was seriously deprived of sleep every day. At night, especially in the early morning, when the zombies were most active, she was slipped out to practice by the firefly, and she was not allowed to go back to sleep until one or two o'clock, and six o'clock in the morning. Just dig her out of the bed and let her practice Qi.

    Although he felt refreshed after each exercise, Shi Yu felt drowsy at noon. At this time, he seized every opportunity to sleep when he could. As soon as he got in the car, he took out the blindfold he took in the mall, put it on, and then fell asleep. just sleep.

    Because he had to take care of Xun Bingbing's driving skills, Li Guosheng drove slowly in the first place, and it took more than an hour to reach the destination.

    Yinghuo patted Shi Yu's forehead, and saw her standing up in confusion: "Huh? It's dark     ?

    "

I looked at my watch, it was past four o'clock.

    After getting out of the car, I looked up and saw a prison in front of me. There were four or five floors outside the reinforced and thickened iron net, which was more than ten meters high. There was an open space around it, and there were basketball courts and table tennis for entertainment facilities. The billiard table is a building with only one iron door in the middle. There are three floors in total. There is a row of small vents on the top of each floor, which should be the windows of the rooms in the prison.

    Of course, this is not eye-catching. What is eye-catching is that there are many wandering corpses in the open space of the prison, but the number is not very alarming. The most surprising thing is that the bodies of these wandering corpses are almost intact, even in Japan. With his head down, his actions are considered normal and not slow.

    Shi Yu thought of the "censer zombie" they met in the Taiyi Temple. Could it be that the zombies in this prison are about to be promoted to purple zombies?

    Thinking of this, Shi Yu couldn't help feeling a little sympathetic to the mysterious woman on the phone. If these zombies became purple zombies, even if they had guns and ammunition, they probably wouldn't be easy to deal with. She didn't forget that the purple zombies she saw in the hospital, How agile the action is.

    Surprisingly, the corpses lying beside the iron net were all charred black.

    The breath of life suddenly appeared, and the zombies in the courtyard leaned towards the iron net one after another, bared their teeth and let out a burst of neighing, and their white eyes seemed to lock onto the figures of everyone.

    "Is this net strong? Can it withstand the tide of corpses?" After finishing speaking, Han Lin was about to reach out to touch the iron net.

    "If I were you, I would never touch it with my hands. If you don't want to die, go ahead." Shi Yu glanced at Han Lin and said.

    Han Lin paused and looked at Shi Yu suspiciously.

    "If you say you are stupid, you are really not smart. Didn't you see the corpses around the iron fence? They were all black, so they were burnt, right? Since this prison is not a high wall, but an iron fence, it means This must be the power grid to prevent the prisoners from escaping, these corpses may be wandering corpses, or they may be living people, but they are definitely burnt by the power grid." Xun Bingbing hugged her chest and despised Han Lin, what kind of IQ is this, stupid .

    Shi Yu also nodded, and Han Lin withdrew his hand resentfully.

    "Hahahaha, as the name suggests, Ice and Snow are really smart!"

    On the sentry tower in the prison, laughter suddenly sounded on the radio, and the wandering corpses heard the sound, and all ran towards the source of the sound. Fragments, but there is only a sentry tower there, nothing else.

    This voice is exactly the woman who called Shi Yu and others in the mall.

    Shi Yu looked around and saw a camera at the gate of the prison, so he leaned under the camera, folded his hands on his chest, and said carelessly: "What? Why don't you come out to meet your partner?"