Chapter 88

Chapter 88: Secret Service

    Seeing that Shi Yu let go of his sister, Chen Xi stopped pretending to be preparing for battle, and relaxed the tense muscles all over his body.

    Chen Han looked proud: "My brother is a special soldier. His skills are very good. Otherwise, we would have starved to death without being bitten to death."

    Shi Yu nodded: "That's right. There is also iced black tea to drink. I have a good life .”

    The mention of iced black tea gave Chen Han another burst of heartache. Looking at Shi Yu resentfully, Shi Yu glanced at him. He also lost his patience: "Stop joking around. What's your situation?" "

    What if I say we're trapped here and can't get out?" Chen Han shrugged, narrowed his eyes and smiled. But that smile didn't reach the eyes, without warmth.

    "What do you think this is?" Shi Yu asked, pointing to his own head.

    "Your head is a melon."

    "Do you think it looks like a pig's brain? If you want to keep making jokes like this, then we'd better not get in touch. I don't have the habit of treating people who don't know the details as companions. After all, my parents died early. , didn’t teach me to cultivate a bodhisattva heart.” Shi Yu also had a foolish look.

    Chen Han stared at Shi Yu for a while. Seeing her indifferent appearance, I also know that she has nothing to fear. I could only sigh and said, "I'm an agent, and I have a lot of code names. I won't talk about it. I was originally investigating the cause of this incident. It started to show up everywhere, and many cemeteries reported that the graves were dug. Corpses disappeared.”     “Afterwards, corpses came back to life one after another, and people were killed everywhere. Later, turmoil broke out in places like hospitals. At first, the country suspected that it was a biochemical crisis, or that the enemy country invested biochemical Weapons, but everything erupted too fast, and armed suppression can't be suppressed, what you see is only the weakest living corpse, but what we are facing is an invulnerable monster flying into the sky and hiding from the ground."

    "I couldn't find the cause, so I had to run around. My brother was appointed to protect me, but the turmoil became more and more serious. The tide of corpses couldn't be resisted at all. The guns and ammunition were all used up. We had no choice. I had to find a place to hide first. I thought the prison was relatively safe, but there are many living corpses inside, oh, they are what you call zombies. Those zombies are much more agile than the wandering corpses walking outside. My brother would be better off if he had them. With such skill, it would be difficult for me to kill them, so I had to enter the armed police squadron first. I entered the building without any risk, and turned on the horn in the yard to lure these zombies out of the building." "I have been in the     dark All kinds of electronic equipment in this city have seen survivors before, but without exception, they are all ordinary people. It would be a burden for my brother to take me alone. If we accept the weak again, the survival rate may not be high. As for the police station I have known about these people for a long time, and I have not contacted them until I saw you enter this city."     Chen Han looked at Shi Yu firmly: "I have the technology, and you have the strength, and it would be great to cooperate. After all, everyone wants to save their lives."     "You are an agent and you don't know martial arts?" Xun Bingbing suddenly interjected, she watched 007 in the movie, he was so awesome, he was omnipotent.     Chen Han's face was full of dark lines: "Who said that an agent must know martial arts? Little sister, watch less TV dramas, they are all bluffing." "     Then what do you know? Tell me." Shi Yu asked.     Chen Han looked at Shi Yu's face and saw that she didn't mean to tease, but simply asked her strengths, and smiled confidently: "You have all seen my hacking methods, even the computers of government agencies are black if I say black , if you want to go to the Basin, as long as I have a miniature notebook, I can call out all kinds of situations in the city for you, and I am also proficient in driving various vehicles!"     Hearing this, Shi Yu's eyes suddenly lit up: "Everyone A means of transportation?"     When Chen Han saw it, he laughed even more wildly: "Don't say it's a car, as long as you can fly a plane, I can drive it. I have a certificate, and I am more professional than a professional. !"

    "Other than that? You don't have any personal skills, right? It's okay if you encounter a small group of wandering corpses. If it's a large wave of corpses, if you are really powerless, your brother will protect you." I can't stop you." Shi Yu stroked his chin and examined Chen Han.     "I'm good at marksmanship. I can shoot Yang with a hundred paces." As he said that, Chen Han gestured to shoot, and shook his head again: "It's useless, these things listen to the sound. When you shoot with a bang, bang bang, you will be surrounded." There are even more zombies coming over. Besides, there is no inexhaustible ammunition. I used machine crossbows all the way, and the sound is quiet. Even if I save arrows, I can use a bag of fifty It's over, and it's still used at the moment of life and death."     "You don't know how to recycle?" Xun Bingbing asked.     "Big sister! We are running for our lives! If I shot one dead, I have to run back and pull the arrow back? I'm just pretending to be shit in my head, so I'm looking for death like that?" Chen Han was speechless. Is it true that beautiful girls have bad brains? ah?     Xun Bingbing smiled embarrassingly, oh my god, I am poisoned by watching American dramas, it seems that I should really watch less TV, people are dumbfounded.     "Okay, I know what you are capable of, but..." Shi Yu turned to look at Chen Xi who was standing next to Chen Han, his eyes flashed: "I'm going to try his!" Before he finished     speaking , the person arrived in front of Chen Xi like lightning, and using his internal strength, he punched Chen Xi in the face.     Chen Xi was startled, the punch was so powerful that it pierced through the air, he hurriedly dodged it sideways, and bent his elbow to strike Shi Yu's neck. He was originally a special force, and what he learned was not fighting skills, but Killing effort.     When they make a move, it is always either you die or I die, where they will slowly exchange ideas back and forth, and they are all deadly means of one-hit kills.     Before his brain could react, his body began to counterattack instinctively, and he reacted immediately after he had made a move. This move might cripple Shi Yu's neck, so he hurriedly controlled his strength and slowed down his hands and feet.

    But I didn't want Shi Yu to bend his waist, avoid his elbows, put his hands on the ground, turn over with a kite, and kick his legs up to his chin in an instant, and heard Shi Yu sneer: "Don't shrink your hands and feet, let go of your hands and feet for a few minutes." Trick, I just want to try the results of these days."

    What Shi Yu practiced these days is not some fancy boxing and embroidering legs to strengthen the body, but the real ability of fighting hard. Nimble footwork and vicious and deadly killing moves came to teach her, coupled with the experience of these days, Shi Yu is also full of killing spirit.

    Chen Xi blocked his chin with a palm, his palms were slightly numb, and then he looked at Shi Yu squarely, and smiled: "Then see the real chapter under your hands, and see if I am qualified enough to join you." After finishing speaking, he

    waved Ling Lie The fist wind hit Shi Yu.