Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen Three Women Fight Corpse

    Since Wu Qianqian stabbed a zombie's chin off, she has become more courageous, although she still blush easily when talking to others. But just now in the convenience store of the gas station. She also moved a body that had fallen and got stuck on a shelf. Took a bottle of Pulse.

    Not to mention Xun Bingbing, as long as Shi Yu is beside her, she dares to poke even a hornet's nest.

    The three of them formed a small circle. Shi Yu was facing the door, and Xun Bingbing and Wu Qianqian stood sideways behind her. Hold the weapon and stand ready for the door.

    "Here we come."

    After Shi Yu's heart rang with the voice of the firefly. Sure enough, three zombies came out from the crack of the door in the next second, Shi Yu and Xun Bingbing moved immediately!

    Shi Yu strode forward. He grabbed the hand of one of the zombies, pulled it in front of him, and quickly stabbed the screwdriver into the top of the zombie's head with the other hand. A screwdriver that has been sharpened by firefly is extremely sharp. Shi Yu felt as if he was poking a watermelon and inserted it easily. There was no lag at all when it was pulled out, and I immediately worshiped Yinghuo.

    If this guy can't get along in the monster race, he can come to the human world to strike iron~

    Xun Bingbing also burst into flames, quickly circling around the zombie's side. A kick to the side knee of the remaining zombie directly kicked the zombie to its knees. The scissors are then driven into the zombie's temporal bone.

    The zombie in the middle was the only one left, and Shi Yu stomped on the zombie's hamstring. He also stomped the zombie to the ground, and the zombie turned around. The calf stepped on by Shi Yu was directly twisted by the zombie itself with a 'click', and it opened its mouth wide and arched towards Shi Yu's foot.

    "Fuck you!" Shi Yu lifted his toes directly. He fiercely kicked the zombie under the chin, only to hear a "click". The zombie's jaw was kicked crookedly, and it couldn't close its mouth.

    At this time, Wu Qianqian, who had been stagnant at the rear, also stepped up in three steps and two steps, and the screwdriver directly pierced the zombie's eye socket.

    After a few breaths, the three of them dealt with the three zombies by means of thunder. Seeing Han Lin, a big man blushing, he also gouged out Yinghuo angrily. He didn't help at this time? Still have the heart to stand with them and watch the show?

    Yinghuo was watching Shi Yu's actions with great interest, even if he felt the eyes from his side, he didn't bother to answer him. He didn't want to talk to this inferior human being and lowered his status.

    "Attention, it's coming again." Yinghuo's voice sounded again.

    "Return to the way you were just now." Shi Yu said to the two calmly, and he had already retreated to the way he was defending at the beginning.

    Xun Bingbing and Shi Yu had an absolute tacit understanding, and they quickly returned to their original positions when they heard it, leaving only Wu Qianqian who was a little at a loss, and at this time four zombies had already emerged from the crack of the door!

    "Fuck! Bingbing, go and save people!"

    Shi Yu immediately turned around and rushed towards Han Lin, and under Han Lin's bewildered expression, he yanked off the steel bar that Han Lin had been pinned to his belt. It was one meter long and bigger than a baseball bat. Much thinner, Shi Yu just held it in his hand.