Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Entering the Hospital

    "By the way!"

    Xun Bingbing suddenly excitedly said: "There is a museum in G City! We can go and get a satisfactory weapon for Huo Shaoxia tomorrow~" "

    What Huo Shaoxia, what kind of mess?! Just call it name No way?" Shi Yu looked at Xun Bingbing like an idiot.

    "Just call me the young hero, it's okay." Yinghuo suddenly interjected at this moment. Let Shi Yu get angry for a while.

    "Hey. Back then, you just asked me to call you the Lord!"

    Yinghuo gave her a light look, "If you want to call me the Lord now, I won't stop you."

    Shi Yu held his breath in his chest. you are vicious!

    "Then you still said that you want to teach me martial arts! I will also choose a weapon that is almost the same as yours!" "

    Xiaoyu, when did the young hero say that he would teach you martial arts?" Xun Bingbing looked at Shi Yu with bright eyes.

    "Oh...haha, before and before." Shi Yu laughed awkwardly. Busy turned around again.

    "Then young man, can you teach me too?" Xun Bingbing moved forward. Taking the seat of the firefly and acting sweetly.

    "Too short. It's useless to learn." Yinghuo said indifferently.

    "Pfft..."

    Everyone in the car laughed, except Xun Bingbing, who was turned blue with anger.

    Xun Bingbing fell heavily on the backrest. With his arms folded across his chest, he glared fiercely at Yinghuo.

    Hmph, brat, just watch. See how I can fix you when I get the chance! Don't you like my Xiaoyu? The old lady let you catch up!

    later. Yinghuo knew that he had experienced so many emotional ups and downs because Xun Bingbing hated him for not teaching kung fu, the regret in his heart... Of course, this is a later story.

    Between the words, Yinghuo had already parked the car at the entrance of the hospital. Shi Yu looked at Yinghuo in surprise, how smart is this guy? She just talked left and right. This guy actually found it!

    "Is it here?"

    "That's right! It's here!" Shi Yudao thought for a while and said, "It's five fifteen. The sun is about to go down, and you can see it. There are more and more zombies on the street. We must act quickly. This way! It seems that the hospital still has power supply, but I don’t know how long it will last. We will go to the second floor first. The hospital has automatic generators. We must ensure that it is intact and not destroyed. Destroy, Han Lin, will you mess with these?"

    "Yes! My home is for electrical repairs, and I often do it with my dad." "

    That's great, when the time comes, you can do it and let the generator work. Then we will do it today You can go to the imaging room to sleep at night, hehe, let me tell you, even if you turn on the subwoofer in there, you will be fine! However, we have to go to the pharmacy on the first floor to get the medicine. By the way, the medicine in the hospital is more complete. Qianqian, put Empty the backpack, let's go get some medicines, including sleeping pills, painkillers, and anesthetics, all of them." "

    Then, let's go to the operating room to get the needles and threads for Han Lin's stitches. Scalpels are easier to use than screwdrivers, and they are faster and more efficient, so take a few more! You can use scalpels, scissors, and bone nails as weapons, and they are fast and ruthless! Clean ones can also be used to cut vegetables!"     Said After this passage, the three women Shi Yu, Xun Bingbing and Wu Qianqian were very excited. Han Lin shivered when he saw it. Although he is also from the School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, he is a sports student and does not study medicine.     At this moment, I can only hug Yi Zuo silently and say to him: "Little Zuo, is it scary to see a woman who studies medicine? Never look for a girlfriend who studies medicine in the future." After finishing speaking, Xun Bingbing taught Yinghuo to park the     car After locking the door, several people walked into the hospital. Shi Yu and Xun Bingbing also packed their pockets full of glutinous rice just in case. There happened to be two backpacks on the Audi car. And food, set off together.     "Hinghuo, you have to protect Xiao Zuo." And me. Shi Yu said while taking a deep breath.     "Then who? Kid?" Yinghuo looked at Han Lin, "Protect this child, the deity will take action."

    After Yinghuo finished speaking, everyone was a little surprised. Except for Shi Yu's safety, Yinghuo had never done anything except for Shi Yu's safety, but now she said she was going to do it?

    "Yinghuo, haven't you recovered your monster power? You only stayed in the leaves for such a short time last night, so you don't have time to recover?" Shi Yu looked at Yinghuo worriedly and asked in his heart.

    "There are too many, you can't handle it." Yinghuo frowned slightly and looked at the hospital gate under the flickering lights. This place is extremely cloudy, and it is not like the small fights like last night. Maybe it is really tricky. .

    Seeing Yinghuo's serious appearance, Shi Yu and his party also felt an unprecedented sense of tension.

    "Give that stick to the deity. I can't use demonic power, and the kung fu of human beings alone is enough."

    Shi Yu hurriedly handed the steel bar to Yinghuo.

    "Shi Yu, I will tell you first, if I have to, I will only protect you and Xun Bingbing."

    Shi Yu's heart trembled, could it be that there are really many zombies in this hospital? Can Firefly say such a thing?

    Everyone took out their weapons and followed Yinghuo to the hospital. Before Yinghuo didn't say anything, everyone thought it was okay, but when he said it, everyone was extremely nervous, and felt that the hallway style of the hospital lobby was cold and biting.

    "Attention!" Yinghuo whispered, Shi Yu, Xun Bingbing, and Wu Qianqian immediately formed a back-to-back circle to surround Han Lin and Yi Zuo because of their tacit understanding, and raised their weapons to be on guard.     "I'll kill the main ones, and you can deal with the scattered ones. If you can't handle it, call me immediately! Remember, don't take chances and don't hold on, the zombies here are a little different! It seems that there are purple stiffs, and if you are bitten by that kind of zombies, It's useless even if you jump into the glutinous rice jar!" Yinghuo said to Shi Yu.     Shi Yu nodded.     They maintained this formation and slowly went deep into the hall, and finally saw the scene in the hall clearly. Everyone's face turned pale instantly, their feet became soft, and they began to tremble uncontrollably.     There are more than 300 zombies in the front hall of the lobby alone! ! !

    At this time, there was another gust of draft, and Shi Yu and his group broke out in cold sweat instantly, and they didn't even dare to breathe, as if the gust of draft had blown away the souls of everyone, so they could only stand still in place.

    Shi Yu only felt that he had forgotten how to breathe for more than ten seconds, and he felt dizzy for a while. When he opened his eyes, he saw that he and Xun Bingbing had been placed in the mezzanine on the ceiling of the lobby by the firefly.

    Fortunately, the hospital was built in a very grand style. The ceiling interlayer is thick and wide, just enough to accommodate a person.

    Before Shi Yu could speak, Yinghuo jumped down again, and three seconds later, Wu Qianqian and Yi Zuo were also lifted up and stuffed into the mezzanine ten meters away from Shi Yu.

    Yinghuo was afraid that they would all be stuffed into one place, and the mezzanine couldn't bear it. If Shi Yu suddenly fell from the mezzanine while beating her, Yinghuo would really vomit blood.

    At this moment, the zombies in the lobby suddenly became restless.

    Seeing this, Shi Yu and the rest became nervous: "Hinghuo, Han Lin is still below!"