Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The Madman and the Twins

    A group of people got out of the car and walked into the alley.

    Wang Li couldn't help complaining in her heart again, why are you still going into the alley at this time? Shouldn't they find the army immediately to be safe? However, due to fear of Shi Yu, he dared not speak. I had to follow along obediently.

    Go around a corner. Everyone clearly heard childish low sobs. Shi Yu and Xun Bingbing immediately speeded up, went deep into the alley, and found three people.

    One was dressed in rags. A man with messy hair and greasy sticking to his face, covered in mud, was grabbing the food from the hands of the two children.

    Those two children were still twins. Looks to be about nine years old. One is holding several packets of cookies in the back. The corners of the mouth are black and blue, and the skin is broken. Apparently beaten up, the man who was glaring hard at the man who snatched their food, the other one was a little taller. Frantically swinging his fist at the man.

    The younger boys saw Shi Yu and his party. Protecting the food in his arms even tighter, he looked at them warily.

    When Shi Yu saw it, he immediately became angry, stepped forward and kicked the man on the back of the waist. Kicking the man to a stagger, he turned his head and looked at them in confusion.

    See the man's cloudy eyes. Shi Yu was also a little confused, this man seemed to be not very clear-headed.

    After the boy saw Shi Yu's actions. Hope arose, and he immediately said: "Sister, help us."

    Xun Bingbing was not used to seeing people bullying children, so he squatted down, picked up a brick at his feet, and threw it at the man. But Brick flew straight towards Shi Yu's head, causing Shi Yu to run away with his head in his arms.

    "Could you be so sure about it before throwing it!" Shi Yu was already extremely helpless for Xun Bingbing's behavior of defrauding his teammates.

    "Uh...hehehehe..." Xun Bingbing giggled in embarrassment.

    The man wanted to rush to the little boy behind him again. Now even the good-tempered Wu Qianqian lost his temper: "You man! They are just two children!"

    Shi Yu didn't say anything, walked around to the front of the little boy to block it, and then kicked the man in the stomach. Suddenly he started shouting "Wow!", pointing at Shi Yu with one hand, and started jumping up and down, screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Is this man a lunatic?

    "Uh..." A roar came from the depths of the alley, instantly making hair stand on end.

    "Oops! There's no sunshine here! Go!" Shi Yu immediately said, pulling up two little boys one by one and started running around. The two children also saw that Shi Yu had no ill intentions towards them, so they cooperated with her and started running together.

    Everyone is not deaf, and they all heard the voice of the zombies. Those who don’t run at this time are idiots. They all run towards the direction where the car stops, even Yinghuo is no exception. Now I can run as long as I can.

    But they are not fools, but there is a madman. The man also ran after them, still yelling "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

    "Damn, what the hell is this lunatic? Tell him to shut up!" Han Lin yelled, clutching his injured arm.

    This cry is undoubtedly a signal to the zombies, telling them - come quickly, here is a big meal for you!

    "How to make him shut up? There are a bunch of zombies behind! You can't knock him out with a brick, right?" Xun Bingbing replied while running.

    "That's right! Knock him out! Anyway, he's just a lunatic!" Wang Li was about to cry, and this lunatic would definitely attract many zombies by yelling like this.

    This is also the reason why Shi Yu didn't dare to waste more time. If she guessed correctly, these zombies have no intelligence at all, not as smart as the zombies in Lin Zhengying's movies. , Even if it is extremely weak, it will still sway against the sun.

    Hearing Wang Li's words, Xun Bingbing and Shi Yu rolled their eyes, and Shi Yu didn't plan to talk to her, dragging the two children to the sky, the twin brothers felt that their toes were almost off the ground, I can't help but feel that the big sister who saved them is so fierce.

    "I want to smash you, but I have the nerve to say such a thing. Even if I am a lunatic, I am a human being. I can't do such a heartless thing. Anyway, you are heartless, why don't you go by yourself?" "

    Xun Bingbing said contemptuously, knocking a man unconscious would definitely cut off his life, it is equivalent to exchanging the life of a lunatic for their escape time, if she did this kind of thing and died, she would be ashamed to report it to Lord Yan .

    Wang Li blushed from the choking, opened her mouth, but finally closed it.

    After a while, everyone ran to the car.

    "Bingbing, start the car first, these two children get in the car first, squeeze tighter, we will guard outside, if zombies come, we will do it, and we will get in the car when the wheels turn, otherwise the terrain here is narrow, I'm afraid of being killed If you hang around for another ten minutes or so, we will be blocked by zombies here."

    Xun Bingbing shot Shi Yu angrily, thinking of his driving skills, he was too embarrassed to talk back, so he could only obediently follow Shi Yu's arrangement.

    After Shi Yu stuffed the two children into the car, he took out his weapon and stood at the entrance of the alley. At this time, the lunatic also rushed out. After seeing the car, he froze for a few seconds, and then slammed on the door as if he had been slapped with chicken blood. Going in, this scared everyone, not to mention that there were six people in their car at the beginning, and now they have added two children, the number of people has already reached the limit.

    It is impossible for Shi Yu to take him in just because he is delirious. Walking with such a person will only bring endless danger, not to mention that as soon as the lunatic approaches, Yinghuo jumps away in disgust when he smells his body odor A few meters away, if Shi Yu took him in, Yinghuo would definitely leave.

    "Go away!" Wang Li ignored the man's dirty body and pushed him hard.

    At this time, Shi Yu's scalp tingled, thinking that she saw twenty or thirty zombies in the alley, one by one, leaning against the wall and approaching.

    Fortunately, Xun Bingbing did not make any mistakes unexpectedly, and had already started successfully. Everyone hurriedly got into the car, and the lunatic wanted to get in too, but was kicked by Han Lin and fell to the ground. Howling, feeling a little uncomfortable, took Han Lin's baseball bat, took a bag of bread and a bottle of water, and threw them to him through the car window.

    "If you don't want to die, stop screaming. Take your own defense. I'll give you some food. I'm sorry, I can only do this." Regardless of whether the lunatic could understand or not, Shi Yu closed the car window after putting down these words, Signal Xun Bingbing to speed up and leave.

    Don't blame her, she can't help it, she has to ensure the safety of her own people, she really can't care about him, I hope he can move faster and escape.

    The lunatic who stayed behind looked at the baseball bat that Shi Yu dropped, then looked back at the zombies approaching in the alley, grabbed the baseball bat and waved it in the air with a "wow" and then sat stupidly for a few seconds. He stood up suddenly, dragged the baseball bat and started running, without yelling anymore.

    Although the lunatic was delirious, he ran extremely fast and disappeared after a few turns.