Chapter 71

Chapter 71: Strange Movement

    The gloomy night sky seems to have been splashed with thick ink, without any stars, and the waning moon hanging in the night sky emits a strange light alone. The hunting wind gusts. Late autumn night. The cold wind roared wantonly in the air like a beast.

    Rao Shi Yu's body is also a little chilly now.

    "Firefly, have you gone back?" Shi Yu studied the Emei thorn in his hand for a while, then looked up at Yinghuo who had been standing on the string. The body is like a jade tree, and the clothes are flying. It's like being exiled from a fairy. Seeing Shi Yu's eyes straightened, he suddenly felt that the wind blowing was not cold anymore.

    "Six wandering corpses. Are you satisfied?" The cold voice seemed to be falling from the nine heavens.

    When Shi Yu heard it, he thought about it, and finally realized some moves. It would be a pity not to strike while the iron is hot. So I did a few squats, stretched my muscles and bones, and let Yinghuo fly to the roof of another tall building with me.

    There are also about thirty wandering corpses on this rooftop. Before Yinghuo landed, she threw Shi Yu under her arm. Shi Yu was stunned, but his body reacted quickly. He rolled up in mid-air and turned around. He propped his hands to the ground and turned somersault on the ground.

    In an instant, he avoided the attack of the two wandering corpses. After stabilizing her figure, she immediately pulled out the Emei thorn from her waist, and took the initiative to meet the group of small corpses rushing towards her.

    After the firefly fell to the ground. He also specially instructed Lingbao to float in the air, so as not to deter the movement of the corpses, so that they dare not attack, but his eyes were fixed on Shi Yu's movements and the attack of the corpses, and the faint cherry blossoms pursed his lips. became a line.

    However, Shi Yu is indeed very talented, imitating Yinghuo's movements, walking among the corpses, whether defending or attacking, it is smooth and smooth, without any delay.

    Like a cat in the night, agile, and with a fierce chill, she raised a knife and fell with the walking corpses falling one by one. Yinghuo found that the number of moves she made deviated from what she had taught. It is more fluent.

    Shi Yu was also very surprised, even if he had forgotten Yinghuo's movements, he could rely on his body's instinct to attack. Every time a crisis came, before he could recall Yinghuo's movements, a set of body skills flashed in his brain, And I seem to be very familiar with these movements.

    Suddenly, two wandering corpses poked out their sharp claws from Shi Yu's back at high speed, and the dark sharp claws struck with the sound of piercing the air!

    Yinghuo's heart tightened, and Lingbao also exclaimed, a demon and a ghost were about to move!

    But seeing Shi Yu leaning down extremely quickly, almost falling to the ground, his waist twisted, and he kicked away the protruding claws with a spinning kick! Then he jumped up, stepped on the head of a zombie behind him with a little tiptoe, and then leaned towards the two attacking zombies at a high speed, drawing two silvery white arcs with both hands, and the sharp Emei thorn pierced directly. The heads of two walking corpses!

    Then, he flipped over in the air lightly, and attracted the rest of the wandering corpses.

    "Wow! Mummy is amazing!" Lingbao floated back into the sky again, exclaiming in surprise as she held her face in her two chubby hands.

    Yinghuo's heart almost jumped out, not because she marveled at Shi Yu's sudden resilience and body skills, but because, this movement, this martial arts method... is Wuxin's habit!

    He has seen Wu Xin subdue demons and exorcising demons, and that movement method was originally handed down by her sect! And Shi Yu's agility just now is exactly the agility that Wuxin often appears! After avoiding the attack with a very tricky angle, he quickly changed his pace and launched a one-hit and kill offensive with the momentum of thunder!

    Yinghuo's heart trembled rapidly, and even her cherry blossom-like lips turned white. Why did Shi Yu use Wuxin's kung fu? He didn't teach her that!

    Afterwards, Yinghuo looked at Shi Yu's movements, and felt that her every move seemed to be unintentional, and her chilling movements became more and more fierce, but she did not use the body skills she taught at all.

    When he was demonstrating to Shi Yu, his steps were more elegant and flexible, with both offense and defense. Shou!

    Who is she? What does it have to do with Wuxin? !

    Yinghuo looked at Shi Yu with a pale face, and the fear in her pupils almost overflowed.

    However, Shi Yu seemed to have entered the ethereal realm. Every move, every move, had already been reflected in his mind before he could make a move. It seemed that the figure of that ancient beauty appeared in his mind again. Among the corpses.

    When the last wandering corpse fell down, Shi Yu came back to his senses, looked at the corpses all over the ground in astonishment, and looked at the blood-stained Emei thorn in his hand, and ecstasy surged in his heart.

    Damn, she has become a hero!

    "Mummy! You are so amazing!" Lingbao floated down from the air and landed on Shi Yu's shoulder, blinking her eyes full of admiration.

    "Haha, I also feel like it's been turned on! It's so exciting! These days I've been running around, seeing zombies is like seeing ghosts, only today is the best!" Shi Yu squatted

    down , stabbing Emei on the zombie's clothes and wiping it back and forth.

    She didn't even think that she could kill twenty or thirty wandering corpses without any effort by herself, not to mention that these wandering corpses were more agile than the wandering corpses on the street.

    Recalling his actions, Shi Yu thought happily, that ancient beauty must be his ancestor who didn't run away, and came to teach him martial arts and body skills. This set is easier to learn than what Yinghuo taught! The Yinghuo Sect's movement is too elegant, like a fairy, but the ancestor's religion is more decisive.

    "Mummy, I'm a ghost!" Lingbao pouts his cheeks when he hears that Shi Yudao sees zombies as if he saw a ghost. Those zombies are so ugly, they are missing arms or legs, how can they compare with ghosts, ghosts are pretty good-looking!

    "Ah?" Shi Yu was taken aback for a moment, then he came to his senses and said with a quick smile, "Yes, yes, my Lingbao is so cute, these zombies are incomparable." He looked up at Yinghuo, but saw Yinghuo's face pale

    , Staring at him blankly, his lips were pale, as if his whole body was about to become transparent and disappear with the wind, he couldn't help but panic, and hurriedly got up and ran to him.

    "Hinghuo?"

    Shi Yu called softly, but Yinghuo was still absent-minded, confused, and hurriedly reached out to pull the hand under his sleeve, but felt that his hand was very cold, as if his whole body was frozen .

    "Hinghuo!" Shi Yu yelled, and Yinghuo came back to his senses in an instant. Seeing that Shi Yu had run in front of him at some point, he raised his head and looked at him worriedly. Startled, he withdrew his hand like an electric shock.

    Shi Yu looked at Yinghuo inexplicably, and withdrew his hand resentfully. It was very unpleasant. What is this monster pretending to be? It’s not that he has never held his hand. It seems that his hand is stained with dog feces this minute, and he can’t even shake it away. .

    He also remembered that Yinghuo seemed to have a strong cleanliness obsession. He was still fighting just now, and there was inevitably some blood on his hands. It was normal for him to dislike it, so Shi Yu didn't think about it anymore.