Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Horror Night

    "Wow wow wow wow..."

    With the sound of knocking on the door, accompanied by a very familiar yell, Shi Yu immediately realized it.

    "It's that lunatic during the day!" Xun Bingbing also recognized it.

    "Damn it! Go out and stop the car's siren!" Shi Yu immediately wanted to scold her. No matter how they got to this temple, this lunatic still found him. There was such a big commotion. Is there someone among them who is incompatible with this lunatic? Nothing good happens when you see him!

    Needless to say, the lunatic must have hit their car on his way to the temple, causing the siren to go off. Shi Yu couldn't understand how this lunatic got here!

    correct!

    Shi Yu remembered again. It seems that Yi Zuo said that he often sees this lunatic in this temple. Maybe he lived here. Or I used to come here often to eat fast food, after all, I am a Buddhist. He will definitely give him a bite of food, and he will often haunt this temple as time goes by.

    Shi Yu felt like crying, so come if you say you want to? Can't you be quiet? It's not like super idols need such a big show when they come out.

    Shi Yu and Xun Bingbing immediately prepared to open the gate of the temple. But she was grabbed by Wang Li!

    "Don't open the door! There must be a lot of zombies outside!" Wang Li said in a trembling voice.

    In Wang Li's view. As long as that lunatic dies outside, the zombies won't be able to enter unless they open the door. Their place is a temple. The zombies are restrained in the first place, and there is Yinghuo who doesn't know whether it is a god or a ghost. You'll be fine as long as you don't open the door.

    Shi Yu almost fainted from anger, it's just that there is a wolf in front of him. Finally, there is a pig teammate!

    This is not a wilderness, they saw several villages along the way. But there is no living person, what does it mean? It means that the people in these villages have become zombies!

    If the alarm sounded all the time. At that time, the zombies all over the mountains and plains will be recruited, let alone a temple by then. Even an aircraft carrier is probably enough!

    Even if Yinghuo was with Shi Yu, she wouldn't dare to gamble. Who knows how many zombies he can deal with if the so-called master is beaten to death with random punches.

    "Stop the voice right now, this deity has just broken the seal, and with the backlash of the demon power today, if I fight hard, this deity will not be able to control so many people!" As if responding to what

    Shi Yu was thinking, Yinghuo's voice also sounded in Shi Yu's heart at the same time .

    Shi Yu quietly rolled his eyes, look, do you admit to being cowardly?

    Xun Bingbing pushed Wang Li away, and Shi Yu took the opportunity to lift the latch and open the door, only to see the lunatic rush into the temple with the baseball bat that Shi Yu threw to him in his hand. a lot of blood.

    But Shi Yu didn't care about this lunatic, and ran out in a hurry, but as soon as he went out, he came to a sudden brake!

    "What are you talking about?! Get in the car!" Xun Bingbing hopped behind Shi Yu's back.

    "Fuck, I'm going to die tonight!" Shi Yumu said something in a daze. Hearing this, Xun Bingbing also poked his head out of the door to take a look. He was so frightened that he took a few steps back, his little face turned pale instantly!