Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Quarrel

    Shi Yu frowned and looked at Xun Bingbing, his eyes seemed to be looking at an idiot: "Shopping? Are you okay?" "

    What, I have dreamed since I was a child that I was born in a super rich family. I am a real rich second generation. Living a life of spending money as water every day." Xun Bingbing pouted.

    "What do you mean?"

    "It's the end of the day! There's no one in the mall. What does this mean? You can live a rich life without spending money, and you can wear any famous brand!" Xun Bingbing put his hands together On the chest, the light in the eyes is brighter than the sun at this moment.

    heard the words. All the girls were stunned for a while, feeling a little excited in their hearts. This is something they didn't think about.

    "And I've been wearing this dress for so long. It smells so bad, I can't wash it off. I want new clothes! And my skin, I haven't applied a mask for a long time, my face needs to be You've become an old godmother!" Xun Bingbing shook Shi Yu's hand softly and coquettishly.

    "Don't say you look like Laoganma. That's my favorite woman in the world. By the way, I forgot to bring two bottles of Laoganma back." Shi Yu poked Xun Bingbing's soft face with a smile.

    "But...would it be very dangerous?" Wu Qianqian said.

    "What are you thinking? We have fireflies and a god. And even if there are zombies in the mall, they are the most common wandering corpses. A spirit treasure is enough to deal with those wandering corpses. Now Xiaoyu is also awesome, there is no Problem!" Finished. Xun Bingbing still looked like Zhu Ye, forcing him with his eyes. Hmph, if you don't go with them. Just eat shit from now on, she will never cook for him!

    Zhu Ye couldn't help but want to laugh. Ai Meicheng is like Xun Bingbing, which is considered the best. She doesn't forget to dress up even when the world is ending, and she worships money so openly and straightforwardly, she doesn't hide it at all, and she puts on a show, which is not cute.

    "Zombies are rampant now, and accidents will happen if you don't pay attention. Are you being too capricious and dragging everyone to the mall because you want to dress up? Do you still think you are a princess?" Li Meng retorted.

    As soon as these words came out, Shi Yu immediately turned cold, princess? Xun Bingbing is her family's little princess, she is willing to pamper her, and it's none of this woman's business! But before the words came out, Xun Bingbing jumped out.

    "Ha! Is there something wrong with your girl's brain? I just said that the person I want to pull has half a dime relationship with you? Listen clearly, there is a demon firefly who is as beautiful as a sissy on my list, and there is Although invincibly handsome but with a mean smile, there is the goddess Shi Yu, and the little ghost Lingbao who always flies around with his bare butt, oh, by the way, and my new little sister Luo Ke, just without you! "

    "What, you put gold on your face. If you don't speak, no one will treat you as dumb. You speak as if we are willing to take you with you. My family's Shiyu alone is worth all of you. If you are here Is my family Shi Yu here to protect you? But you don’t have to go, you are ugly and it’s normal if you don’t like to dress up, because no matter what clothes you wear or make up, you can’t save your thirty-year-old face!” Xun Bingbing’s mouth was

    like Like Gatling who was wearing a blue light, he shot at Li Meng without stopping to catch his breath. Li Meng was so angry that his whole body was shaking, his face was livid, he pointed at Xun Bingbing and opened his mouth, but he just couldn't speak. Come.