Chapter 42

Chapter Forty-Second

    Shi Yu hurriedly ran to the location of the pharmacy. After the lights were turned on, they could also see through the glass outside the pharmacy that there were no zombies.

    But Shi Yu only ran halfway. Suddenly dozens of zombies rushed out of the corridor!

    That's right. It came out! These zombies roared and ran over one after another. The purple eyes emitted a strange stream of light, instantly locking onto the figures of Shi Yu and his group.

    "Firefly!!!" Shi Yu screamed, these zombies are not ordinary walking corpses. Nima, this is a zombie that can run! Maybe it's the purple stiffness that Yinghuo said. With her current combat power. It's a dead word if you run into it!     Yinghuo also saw the zombies running towards Shi Yu, and the zombies' thirst for blood became less and less in the later stage. On the contrary, he was more interested in the spirit body, and Shi Yu seemed to be the sweet pastry in the eyes of high-level zombies, the kind who would bite even if he died.     Regardless of the corpses pouring in from outside the gate. The figure flashed. Ghosts usually appear between Zizombic and Shi Yu, kicking the nearest Zizombie away with a sweeping kick, the firefly is not a human power at all. Even if the power of monsters is purely physical, it is not comparable to humans.     If this sweeping kick hits an ordinary wandering corpse, it can directly break the spine of the wandering corpse. Even if you don't die, you can't get up again.     But the purple zombie that was kicked hit the wall hard and fell to the ground, and the wall was cracked. But the purple zombie writhed twice and got up vigorously again, and continued to pounce on them without being affected at all!     See here. Shi Yu's feet are weak, this unbeatable Xiaoqiang is the lowest zombie? ! Nima is lying to ghosts, right? How to kill this?     If only zombies evolved like this. No matter how powerful the fireflies are, there will always be times when they get tired. What will they do then? Shi Yu is determined to learn martial arts from Yinghuo again. The further back, the remaining zombies will become stronger and stronger. She must have the power to protect herself, otherwise she will always be dragging Yinghuo's hind legs.     Even the burden of fireflies!

    "Don't stand still! Go find the medicine!" Yinghuo hurriedly shouted, with a wave of her sleeve robe, a strong wind hit Zi Zong, and the thick white mist swirled wildly around Yinghuo, forming a strong air pressure, which slowed down a lot. Zi Zong pursued Shi Yu's footsteps.

    Xun Bingbing had already reached the door of the pharmacy, but the pharmacy was locked. She held her breath and slammed on the door vigorously, but there was no sign of the door opening.

    Shi Yu ran to the door under the constant cover of the fireflies, and kicked at the door with all her might, but she was a woman after all, and the door was still tightly closed.

    The three girls gritted their teeth and banged on the door hard, but it was completely useless!

    Shi Yu was about to ask Yinghuo for help.

    Turning around, the heart almost vomited out, and saw more than a dozen zombies gave up chasing Shi Yu and his group after being angered by Yinghuo, and stretched out their claws desperately towards Yinghuo!

    I didn't look carefully before and didn't pay attention to it, but now I take a closer look, and the purple stiff nails are as long as ordinary people's little fingers! There was a faint purple light under the light, presumably the nails also contained corpse poison, and they would definitely be infected after being caught.

    What's more, let's not talk about the issue of infection or not, if you are caught by this claw, you will have to peel off your skin if you don't die!