Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Retribution

    Yinghuo was also looking at Wang Li at the moment, but that expression was like looking at a dead person.

    Seeing Yinghuo's expression, Wang Li's heart, which was shocked by Shi Yu, started beating again. Looking at Shi Yu with a smirk again: "Why didn't you die just now? Ah? Do you know? If you were the one who died, Yi You wouldn't have died! It was you who killed him!

    " Bingbing's face was flushed red with anger, she jumped up and slapped Wang Li hard. Wang Li also aimed at Shi Yu, so naturally she couldn't avoid this slap. Originally, the left side of his face was swollen by Han Lin's slap. Now Xun Bingbing is also angry, gritted his teeth and tried his best to do this. Directly printed five finger prints on Wang Li's right face.     Wang Li's face was already swollen badly, the corners of her mouth were scratched by Xun Bingbing's nails, and her curly hair was messy. Like a madman. Seeing her downcast appearance, even Wu Qianqian, who had always been soft-hearted, looked at her indifferently.     To her, Shi Yu is more like a friend than Wang Li. In this doomsday, they are even more relatives. Wang Li and she are classmates, but the things they do are more and more chilling. First of all, she could comfort herself even if she was desperate. It's just that Wang Li is afraid, a girl. Because I dare not go forward because I am afraid, I can understand.     In the alley, I wanted to shoot the lunatic again. Use the madman's life in exchange for their time to escape. That's all, after all, they are irrelevant people. It's just a little selfish, as long as you look after her, you won't be able to make any big waves. But what frightened Wu Qianqian the most was that she actually pushed a nine-year-old child in front of the zombies as a shield!     When she pushed Shi Yu into the pile of corpses, Wu Qianqian already felt that she deserved to die.     Not to mention Yi Zuo, a nine-year-old child, learned to hate for the first time in his life, like a wolf cub, watching the hunter who slaughtered the family, and will lie dormant in the dark from then on, as long as there is a chance , will pounce on the opponent's throat, and will not let go!     Yinghuo suddenly raised the corners of her mouth slightly, and smiled strangely. The face that looked ordinary seemed to be covered with a layer of fog, making it difficult for people to see his appearance clearly. Only a pair of cold eyes were seen, which were like sapphire. Glaze, full of brilliance, even the most beautiful amber in the world cannot be compared with it.

    Wang Li stared at those eyes, and murmured: "Why didn't Shi Yu die? Why didn't you save me at that time? Don't you hate her? Why do you want to defend her so much? You don’t deserve it.”

    Yinghuo laughed, “You make this deity sick.”

    While speaking, Yinghuo narrowed her eyes slightly, and an overwhelming chill gushed out, making Wang Li’s body tremble uncontrollably, and her body became limp On the ground, she seemed to feel that the chains of hell were tightly strangling her neck, and the bone-chilling coolness hit her heart directly.

    "Hinghuo..."

    A hoarse voice sounded, following the call, Yinghuo also suddenly withdrew her killing intent, and looked worriedly at Shi Yu in her arms with her glazed eyes.

    "Xiaoyu..." Xun Bingbing also looked at Shi Yu worriedly.

    Shi Yu picked up Yi You's already stiff body and stood up from Yinghuo's arms, and felt a slight chill coming from her neck. She knew that Yi You was about to turn into a dead body, but so what?

    Xiaoyou, it's okay, my sister will avenge you!

    "Wang Li, do you hate me?" Shi Yu asked indifferently, still calm, but the invisible pressure made Wang Li suffocate.

    "Hate you? You deserve to die! Why do you beat me? My parents have never hit me since I was a child. Why do you?! Why did everyone listen to you when you came? Why did everyone defend you You? What the hell are you? What are you pretending to be the boss?"

    "Oh, you hate me and push me, I admit it, even if I want to settle accounts with you, it's just an eye for an eye, and I won't do too much." Shi Yu sneered, then suddenly changed his voice, and said in an extremely cold voice: "You shouldn't have killed Yi You, you deserve what I'll do to you next!     " Yi You in the middle let go all of a sudden, but what is surprising is that the dead Yi You didn't fall down, but stood straight on the spot! Seeing this, everyone took two steps back silently, Yi You had already turned into a dead body, but they couldn't do anything to Yi You anyway, so they could only choose to retreat.

    Han Lin hugged Yi Zuo and stepped back, covering his mouth firmly with one hand, preventing Yi Zuo from calling Yi You. I can guard against it.

    Shi Yu pulled Wang Li's hair in two steps at a time, turned around behind her, raised her foot and stomped on Wang Li's groin, Wang Li knelt down in front of Yi You in pain, watching in horror that Cai Cai had just been beaten. The little boy who pushed himself out.

    Yi You, who had been stiff all the time, suddenly twisted his neck instantly. His originally dark eyes were now covered with gray whites, but those eyes seemed to lock Wang Li's pupils, and Shi Yu grabbed Wang Li's hair She was forced to raise her head and look at Yi You, and her hands were cut behind her back by Shi Yu.     Shi Yu had learned arthroplasty, and she just clasped Wang Li's wrist behind her back with one hand. As long as Wang Li struggled, Shi Yu didn't need to use too much effort to make her feel painful.     "Xiao You, come here." Shi Yu shouted at Yi You.     Xun Bingbing looked at Shi Yu worriedly, and quietly held the scissors in one hand. She was afraid that Yi You would hurt Shi Yu, and Shi Yu would never make a move against Yi You. He hesitated to kill Yi You completely.     Yi You's stagnant body suddenly moved when he heard these words!     On his originally dull face, his mouth was wide open, exposing his teeth. The mouth was not big, but Ke Yiyou opened it to the maximum extent as if he wanted to crack his mouth. Eyeballs rolled up and down, and walked towards Shi Yu's direction.     Yinghuo raised her eyebrows, and she was also ready to throw this kid out at any time.     "Hinghuo, don't meddle." Shi Yu said another sentence, which undoubtedly accelerated Yi You's speed, and he rushed straight at Shi Yu, and Xun Bingbing was so shocked that he burst into a rage in an instant.     But Shi Yu was short, dodging Yi You's pounce, let go of Wang Li, quickly went around behind Yi You, and pushed Yi You towards Wang Li.

    One of Wang Li's feet was so painful from Shi Yu's stamping, and she couldn't stand up, so she could only crawl forward, twisting her body while weeping, and suddenly felt that her ankle was being grabbed. Yelling out, I saw Yi You tilted his head, his gray eyeballs were rolling, and his split mouth seemed to be laughing wildly.

    "No! No! No!" Wang Li cried and crawled, but she couldn't crawl as fast as Yi You. Yi You climbed up Wang Li's legs two or three times, facing Wang Li's frightened face. Bite down.