Chapter 73

Chapter 73: Do You Need Paper?

    In the end, Yinghuo didn't take Shi Yu away, because Shi Yu couldn't hold back anymore, so he decided to find a toilet in this building.

    Firefly was worried about her safety. I want to be with her. Shi Yu sternly rejected it. She only brought Lingbao by her side and asked Yinghuo to wait for her on the rooftop.

    At this moment, Lingbao was floating in front of Shi Yu. The whole body emits a strange red light, which is to frighten the zombies. He came here to show Shi Yu the way. At this moment, Shi Yu really felt that it was a wise decision to subdue this little resentful spirit!

    Shi Yu only went down one floor, and there were also wandering corpses in this corridor. However, they are more sluggish than the zombies on the rooftop. Shi Yu, who is used to fighting with the zombies on the rooftop, now looks at these zombies and thinks they are just like old people. Plus there is Lingbao. Don't take these wandering corpses seriously.

    Randomly kicked open the door of a house, and the zombies inside started to "click" like clockwork, but Shi Yu, who had already established the foundation, kicked and broke his neck.

    The zombies inside these apartments seem to be weaker than the ones outside on the street. Shi Yu thought about it, and felt that there was no Yin Qi in the apartment for them to practice. It can't absorb the essence of the sun and moon, so it's very weak, right?

    Finished off the two zombies in the house. After Shi Yu closed the door, he checked again to make sure that there were no zombies before asking Lingbao to guard the door. She doesn't want to pee halfway and suddenly a zombie pops up, and then she goes to fight with her bare ass. Thinking about it, I feel that the picture is too beautiful, not suitable for children...

    Lingbao clings to Shi Yu and doesn't want to leave. He was forced out by Shi Yu's sniper, and squatted outside the house, staring at a bunch of zombies aggrievedly.

    What makes Shi Yu the happiest is that the family toilet has a squatting pit instead of a toilet. Otherwise, she would panic and hold back her urine for a long time, and even the shit would come out, knowing "哗哗啦啦啦" "For a while, Shi Yu felt comfortable all over.

    Suddenly... there was a flash in his mind, and beads of sweat appeared on Shi Yu's forehead in an instant. He hurriedly searched his pocket, but found...

    her! without! bring! Paper!

    Shi Yu's expression went blank for an instant, and he looked around the toilet, but he didn't see any paper. He hated the owner of the house in an instant, and secretly swore that he would whip the two zombies when he went out later.

    What a broken habit! Why don't you prepare toilet paper in the toilet? ! So are you all dry before the end of the day? ?

    Although there was a towel, Shi Yu didn't dare to use it when he saw the black towel.

    Absolutely distraught!

    Shi Yu was suddenly upset, what should I do? Is she going to go outside the toilet with bare buttocks and pouted to flip through papers? What if Lingbao suddenly came in? ? Then her old face can be removed.

    Thinking of Yinghuo who was still waiting for him on the rooftop, Shi Yu really wanted to slap himself. If Yinghuo gave him toilet paper, he would probably beat her to death, and he could put his head in the toilet too. After death, Yinghuo will definitely engrave words on the monument-no toilet paper, no shame!

    "Here's the paper..."

    Just when Shi Yu was in a state of confusion, a faint voice suddenly sounded, Ruyu stretched out her white hand with toilet paper in it.