Chapter 78

Chapter 78 You won't take the wrong medicine again, will you?

    Yinghuo didn't understand why Shi Yu would be so happy seeing moon cakes, and it seemed that she was easily satisfied with one thing. Whether it is food in the village or broken weapons. She could be overjoyed.

    But when you see her crescent-like eyes. He couldn't bear to pour cold water on her again.

    "Okay, Yinghuo, let's go back."

    "Kang Dang..." A small voice sounded. Shi Yu immediately took out the Emei thorn and looked vigilantly at the sound.

    See is the direction of the warehouse. The door was chained. But there was a crack in the door, and dirty hands stuck out in twos and threes. Scratch in the air.

    "You don't need to deal with this low-level and a small number of wandering corpses." Yinghuo glanced at the warehouse lightly, signaling Shi Yu not to deal with it, just leave.

    "En. That's right. But next time you can bring Bingbing to practice your hands. This kind of locked wandering corpse will not come out at night to absorb the essence of the sun and the moon. It should not be strong. It is suitable for her to practice alone." "

    You Do you only think of Xun Bingbing?" Yinghuo's voice became even more indifferent.

    "Of course, she is my baby!" Shi Yu didn't notice it at all. Thinking of Xun Bingbing's baby face, I feel that Xun Bingbing is really cute.

    What about the deity?

    A word suddenly came to his throat. He was swallowed by fireflies again.

    In fact, he wanted to know more about Gu Rong to Shi Yu. What is it, if Shi Yu still has feelings for Gu Rong. If he leaves, will there be less regret and unwillingness?

    ———

    Inside the police station.

    "Bing Bing. Wake up." Wu Qianqian hesitated for a long time, but in the end she decided to ask Xun Bing Bing to get up. Why did she hesitate? Because she was frightened by Shi Yu in the morning, she wondered if Xun Bingbing had such a terrifying aura of getting up.

    However, if Xun Bingbing is not woken up again, she will probably starve to death. It is almost ten o'clock now. Since eating the meal made by Xun Bingbing, she really doesn't want to eat biscuits, bread and the like.

    "En? Is Xiaoyu back?" Xun Bingbing rubbed his sleepy eyes, and Wu Qianqian became cute with his confused look.

    "Shi Yu hasn't come back yet, but it should be soon. I'm so hungry, Bingbing."

    "Well...then I'll go get something to eat." Xun Bingbing yawned and stood up to get dressed.

    "Ah! Is Mommy coming back?" In the air, Lingbao suddenly appeared and spun around Wu Qianqian's head happily.

    "Lingbao, don't appear suddenly, it's quite scary." Xun Bingbing glanced at Lingbao helplessly, then suddenly remembered that the medicine bottle containing the female ghost Xiaoke was placed by Shi Yu's bedside, so he opened the medicine bottle, and saw a Wisps of smoke drifted out from the medicine bottle.

    Wu Qianqian looked at Xiao Ke with a shiny head, wanting to laugh but also feeling apprehensive. Although Lingbao is also a ghost, she still felt a little guilty in the face of the new ghost.

    "Luo Ke has met the master." Luo Ke bowed to Xun Bingbing.

    "You don't need to call me master, just call me Bingbing, you should be as shady as Lingbao, but I think you may not feel comfortable staying in the bottle all the time, so I will let you out as long as there is no sunshine , but don't run around, there is a god inside, one day you will be nervous, I'm afraid you will be taken in."

    Hearing this, Luo Ke repeatedly thanked.

    "I want to go too!" Lingbao screamed.

    "But your medicine bottle is with Xiaoyu." Xun Bingbing looked at the small medicine bottle, wondering if the two ghosts could squeeze into one medicine bottle.

    In the end, the facts proved that the medicine bottle could really squeeze two ghosts. The two ghosts were chatting and laughing in the kitchen, and the smell of the food spread quickly.

    "Tsk tsk, I feel that your little girl's craftsmanship is comparable to the delicacies of the God Realm." Xie Si's voice sounded, and Xun Bingbing rolled his eyes.

    "Great God, you are actually a roaring dog, right? Did you come here because of the smell? Besides, gods shouldn't need to eat."

    "Tasting delicious food is a pleasure, not to fill your stomach." Zhu Ye walked into the kitchen swaggeringly, and naturally put a piece of stewed meat in his mouth.

    "You call it a waste of food, and there are still many people waiting to eat." Xun Bingbing rolled his eyes at Zhu Ye.

    "Oh? Is that right? Originally, I still have a thank you gift, but now it seems that it needs to be waived?" Zhu Ye smiled.

    "Thank you gift?" Xun Bingbing's eyes flashed, and she looked at Zhu Ye with wide eyes. She is a typical 'bastard who has an advantage and doesn't take advantage'. How could this gift from the gods be so bad?

    This look made Zhu Ye couldn't help but want to pet her head, because she looked so much like a cute little puppy.

    "Yesterday, I went back and searched through Lingxu, but I really didn't find any medicine that can make women beautiful, but I found a bottle of Qingyewan." Zhu Ye spread out her hands, and a small jade bottle appeared in the palm of her hand.

    "It's medicine again? What kind of medicine is this?" Xun Bingbing tiptoed to take the medicine bottle in Zhuye's hand. The bottle rubs against the face.

    Seeing how cute she looked, Zhu Ye couldn't help touching the top of Bing Bing's head and rubbing her soft hair.

    Well, it's much more comfortable to touch than dog fur. Candle Night thought in his heart.

    "I haven't washed my hair for a few days, don't your hands feel oily?" Xun Bingbing raised his head and blinked his big eyes.

    "..."

    "This green leaf pill is a pill made from the green leaf grass in the God Realm. There is nothing magical about it, but it's just a matter of strengthening your body, dispelling cold and removing blood stasis, although it can't help you build a foundation like Shi Yu girl. , but after this bottle is finished, you don't have to worry about being delicate and weak anymore."

    "You won't take the wrong medicine this time, right?" Xun Bingbing looked at Zhu Ye suspiciously.

    "Cough cough... no, no, no." Zhu Ye clenched her fists and coughed lightly. Xun Bingbing and Shi Yu have such a good relationship. If she knew that she gave Shi Yu the medicine on purpose, she would probably lose her temper with him, or Let the secret sink in.

    "Your body foundation is weak, and now you have a ghost with you. I guess Shi Yu girl thought that you would be protected when she was not around, but she forgot that your body is not better than hers, even though this ghost recognizes you. Lord, but your energy will still be damaged, remember to take one a day, and bask in the sun more if you have nothing to do." Zhu Ye glanced at Luo Ke who had been shrinking in the corner since he entered the house.     Although I have heard that there will be a god here, I didn't expect this god's oppressive power to be so powerful. Although he smiled happily at Xun Bingbing, the oppressive divine power was so overwhelming that Luo Ke couldn't breathe. She had already come out, she didn't dare to go out of this room, so she could only shrink in the corner, Lingbao was much stronger than her, and she could still resist to some extent, but her legs were weak.     "Basking in the sun to replenish yang energy? I'm not a power bank." Xun Bingbing rolled his eyes, but he was a little surprised in his heart. I don't know what medicine this god took wrongly. He cares so much about himself that even Xiaoyu has neglected it. , but he brought it up.     "Bingbing, look at what I brought back!"     There was a laughing voice outside the door, and Xun Bingbing jumped up when he heard it, and immediately went out: "Ah! Xiaoyu is back!"