Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The Tragic Zombie

    "Xiao Yu'er, I love you the most, just let me drive...you trust me. I've been playing QQ Speed ​​for the past month. Those with high scores..." Xun Bingbing shook Shi Yu coquettishly. The sweet voice made everyone tremble twice.

    Shi Yu was determined not to speak, QQ Speed? Is this the same concept? Is it the same thing? One sentence made Shi Yu firm in her determination not to let Xun Bingbing move the car, she didn't want to beat the zombie to survive. Died in a car accident.

    "Bingbing, can you still drive? That's amazing! I haven't even had time to apply for the driving school." Wu Qianqian said.

    "Of course, of course. As long as there is a car, I promise to let you fly away from the land of right and wrong!"

    Shi Yu thought drenchedly, probably flying away from the surface of the earth? Not to mention giving you a car. Even if I give you a plane, even your off-line brain dares to fly it.

    "What is a car?" Yinghuo, who had been silent all this time, suddenly asked.

    Everyone was silent, Xun Bingbing looked at Yinghuo helplessly. Is this guy really modern? Is it too much to pretend to be like this?

    "Uh..." Everyone who walked to the door immediately heard the unique roar of zombies.

    Shi Yu immediately tensed up. Pulling Xun Bingbing down behind him, he turned his head to look at the door, only to see a zombie whose abdomen was stuck on the broken railing. I can't move, but my hands are still waving. Delusion to catch a trace of vitality.

    Seeing this situation, Shi Yu also heaved a sigh of relief. I want to take this opportunity to exercise Bingbing, otherwise if she doesn't do it all the time. In the future, if an order is placed, the consequences will be disastrous.     Shi Yu patted Xun Bingbing's shoulder. Pointing to the zombie, motioned for Xun Bingbing to deal with it. Xun Bingbing took a step back slightly, but felt that his back was held up by a hand and couldn't move back. Seeing Shi Yu's serious expression, Xun Bingbing sighed, took out the scissors from his pocket and clenched them tightly, and approached the zombie step by step.     "Uh...uh..."

    Seeing a living person approaching, the zombie waved its hands more vigorously, leaving only two holes in its nose, and looked at Xun Bingbing ferociously. Looking at that look, Xun Bingbing thought that if she was bitten, she would also become this kind of monster. She doesn't know anything but eats people. She is still tattered and mutilated. Maybe she will bite Shi Yu... ...

    "Shall I go to you!"

    Looking at the ugly zombie, Xun Bingbing suddenly felt that a string in his brain was broken, and rushed up like crazy, holding the scissors and piercing the zombie's nostrils fiercely, which shocked Shi Yu for a moment No matter how she forgets, Xun Bingbing is an abnormal woman, it's okay to joke around, but once she is stimulated, she will be like a dynamite being ignited.

    She still remembered that when Xun Bingbing's ex-boyfriend broke up with her, she didn't expect that Xun Bingbing, who had always been crying, suddenly ran to the balcony, rushed out with a kitchen knife, and chopped off her ex-boyfriend's head.

    Fortunately, the man was clever and hid quickly, otherwise Shi Yu would probably go to the prison to rescue Xun Bingbing now.

    If it is said that Shi Yu has a fiery temper, like a raging fire, then Xun Bingbing who was stimulated was like a volcanic eruption. Even if Shi Yu gets angry, he will have a steelyard in his heart, but Xun Bingbing...

    Shi Yu looked at the battered zombie and choked speechlessly. It seems that after a few more visits to Xun Bingbing, he can be upgraded to a super female warrior.

    "Xiaoyu, it's so scary..." Xun Bingbing, who stopped, squeezed the scissors, looked back at Shi Yu with his mouth flattened, looking like a frightened little daughter-in-law, making the corners of everyone's mouths twitch.

    Yes, it's scary! But it's you who's scary, right?

    When Shi Yu saw the cars parked all over the road, he couldn't help but feel moved. Naturally, they couldn't walk all the time, they needed a means of transportation. Thinking of this, Shi Yu looked at Han Lin with shining eyes, thinking that he was a big The old man must be able to drive, right?

    Seeing this look, Yinghuo inexplicably wanted to poach Shi Yu's eyeballs, and walked to the front with a flick of her sleeves and a cold snort.

    "Um... I don't know how to drive." Han Lin lowered his head in embarrassment.

    "Look, let's see! God's will let me do it, Xiaoyu, take care of yourself, I won't let you down!" Xun Bingbing had already recovered, and excitedly walked towards the nearest car. The car opened the door.

    "Ah!!!"

    The screams exploded, and Shi Yu rushed behind Xun Bingbing and pulled her collar back, and then a zombie jumped out of the car seat instantly! One hand firmly grasped Xun Bingbing's calf!

    "Ah! Xiaoyu!" Xun Bingbing kept screaming in fright, and kept kicking the zombie's head with his other leg, but because of Xun Bingbing's short legs, he couldn't kick it all the time. Shi Yu dragged Xun Bingbing, but he didn't dare to let go. I'm afraid that the zombie will gnaw at me as soon as I let go.     "Come and help! Damn, are you all stupid?!" Shi Yu yelled at the remaining three people who were frightened and stupid. Hearing this, Yinghuo withdrew her raised hand, looked at Shi Yu sullenly, and did not speak.     Han Lin was the quickest to react, and immediately wanted to rush over, but there was Wang Li hanging on his arm, dragging Han Lin tightly, shaking his head at Han Lin all the time, that is a zombie! Go rescue this Xun Bingbing now, what if they are the ones who get bitten?     "Wang Li, let go! Ah, Wu Qianqian, you..." Han Lin, who was trying to break free from Wang Li, suddenly felt that the baseball bat in his hand had been snatched away. Just as he was wondering, he saw Wu Qianqian raised the baseball bat and swung it at the zombie. Go down and hit the zombie on the shoulder with a stick.     "Lead!" Shi Yu commanded immediately after being surprised for a moment.     Wu Qianqian, who was hesitant to speak before, raised the baseball bat like a clockwork and smashed it down, hitting the zombie's head, but Wu Qianqian was a delicate girl after all, this stick just made the zombie shrink its neck, and then He opened his mouth wide and bit Xun Bingbing's short carrot legs.     "Quick! Shut it up!" Shi Yu was so anxious that he wished he could change places with Wu Qianqian, but he had no choice but to drag Xun Bingbing's clothes and arms back desperately.     After hearing Shi Yu's words, Wu Qianqian also hastily squeezed the front end of the baseball bat into the zombie's wide-open mouth, and the zombie's jaw was stretched out, and fell from the zombie's face with a "pop".

    This scene shocked Han Lin, who finally broke free from Wang Li, and stopped his steps to help, looking at the three entangled corpses with a blue face.     After Wu Qianqian kept stabbing the zombie's mouth with all his strength, Shi Yu found that Wu Qianqian had stabbed all the zombie's teeth... Rolling his eyes, he let go of Xun Bingbing's body, and Ren Xun Bingbing fell to the ground, and she sat down on the ground, gasping for breath, rubbing her sore arm.     "Ah! Don't bite me, fuck me! Shi Yu, you dead woman turned into a zombie, I want to bite you into a flat chest!!" Xun Bingbing looked at the mouth of the zombie that had attached his legs, and cried out in despair.     Eh? Something is wrong...why did the zombie just lick her leg and not bite her? Dessert? Xun Bingbing looked intently, and saw that zombie was gnawing on his leg with his gums, even the skin couldn't be broken...     This zombie can be regarded as extremely tragic...