Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Meeting

    The Emei thorn is about 30 centimeters long, thick in the middle, tapered at both ends, and slightly flattened at the end. Rhombus-shaped with apex. There is a ring in the middle.

    "This is...?" Xun Bingbing asked. She has never seen this kind of weapon in TV dramas and movies.

    "This is the Emei thorn. The weapon is light and easy to carry. It is suitable for women." Shi Yu said excitedly, because the counter is relatively small. So she never found out. This is the most suitable weapon for me, and this pair of Emei thorns looks very well preserved. The workmanship is very delicate, she really likes it.

    "Xiaoyu, how do you know?" Xun Bingbing asked. Why didn't she know that Shi Yu had so much research on ancient weapons?

    "I often play games. I know many unorthodox weapons. In fact, I also like Ziwu Yuanyangguai, but they don't exist here." Finished. Shi Yu began to scrape the glass, dragging a thick back knife. Use all your strength to raise the knife and chop it on the glass.

    With a sound of "clang", the thick back knife was bounced back. Shi Yu couldn't lift it anymore, and the knife fell straight towards Shi Yu's feet. Shi Yu was about to jump up when he felt a force coming from his waist. It's already in the arms of the firefly.

    "Aren't you going to obediently let this deity come? Do you have to mess around like this?" Yinghuo looked helplessly at Shi Yu, who was still in shock in her arms and had wide-open phoenix eyes. The original tough tone also softened.

    Xun Bingbing miraculously discovered that Yinghuo's attitude towards Shi Yu is becoming more and more patient, looking at her eyes reveals a hint of pampering, Xun Bingbing shook his head sympathetically, Yinghuo is over, Shi Yu should not have found himself at all now A special side to Firefly.

    "How can I be so squeamish, I want you to do everything, I'm not a young lady, and I thought it was ordinary glass, who knew it would be tempered glass." Shi Yu puffed his cheeks, looking unwilling Seeing her delicate appearance, Yinghuo suddenly had the urge to reach out and pinch her face.

    "Mummy Yuyu, I can help you get it out." Lingbao jumped up, with a red halo in his eyes, but the glass was not broken at all.

    "Lingbao, that's tempered glass. It's very hard. You can't open it." Seeing Lingbao's frustrated expression, Shi Yu hurriedly waved to him, signaling him to come back. , pouted, he didn't want to go over! It's uncomfortable to be near that monster!

    Yinghuo put down Shi Yu, and with white mist in his hand, he slashed down on the counter, splitting the glass of the counter in half.

    "Hinghuo, are you okay?" Shi Yu hurriedly looked at Yinghuo's hand. Although he was a monster, he had suffered such a serious injury before. With such a hard glass, Shi Yu was worried that Yinghuo's hand would be scratched. Firefly's hand looked up and down, and only put it down after making sure his hand was fine.

    "Hmph, I'm not that weak." Yinghuo snorted coldly, this woman didn't know what was going on, but she didn't let her hold her hand.

    ...

    at the entrance of the hospital.

    Zhu Ye didn't care about the cloudy air coming from the hospital, and walked in swaggeringly. Seeing his arrogant appearance, Gu Rong and the others gained confidence and walked in.

    When I entered the hall, I saw a group of minced meat and wandering corpses, but the yin energy of these wandering corpses was not too heavy, similar to the corpses wandering after nightfall. It seemed that they were a new batch of corpses. The group of corpses should have been killed.