Chapter 39

Chapter 39 I am God

    Gu Rong suddenly jumped up from the stool like an electric shock, his eyes widened, and his expression suddenly became extremely complicated. Expectation, joy, longing...all intertwined in the eyes.

    "What's wrong, Brother Rong?" Li Meng stepped forward and asked.

    Gu Rong murmured: "She. It's her. She's not dead, she's not dead..."

    Li Meng panicked. Hurry to pull Gu Rong's arm: "Brother Rong, what's the matter with you?"

    The people behind also asked: "Yes, Gu Rong. Why are you so excited all of a sudden?"

    Gu Rong pointed to the monitor with short black hair The woman in the cloak jumped two feet high, her face flushed with excitement. His eyes were shining brightly: "My girlfriend! My girlfriend is not dead yet! She is still alive! I'm going to find her!"

    After speaking, he rushed out.

    Li Haoyu grabbed him: "Calm down!"

    "How can I calm down?! My girlfriend and I are outside, so many zombies! This is the surveillance screen half an hour ago, and it's getting dark now. Those zombies must be coming soon!" They can walk everywhere. What if Xiaoyu meets her? Ah?! What should I do?!"

    Gu Rong roared loudly, his eyes were a little bit bright, and everyone was stunned by this look.

    Gu Rong has always been very gentle. He seldom even said serious words, and now this somewhat crazy appearance made everyone a little dumbfounded. Gu Rong loves his girlfriend so much?

    "Didn't you say you are single?" Li Haoyu asked suspiciously after recovering.

    Gu Rong's face froze, and then his eyes gradually darkened: "I will chase her back." "

    Okay. Even if it's your girlfriend, but did you see it? They went to the city hospital!" A four or fifty said the old policeman.

    "So what?" Gu Rong looked at the policeman coldly.

    Li Guosheng said: "Didn't you see it these days? It wasn't that all the zombies in the hospital entered the hospital, and never came out after entering. How many zombies must there be in the hospital? Are you going to run in to find her?"

    Gu Rong's face froze, and then he gritted his teeth: "Uncle Li, please give me two guns and bullets, I'm going to find her!"

    Li Guosheng's face became angry: "Two guns? Even if you drive a tank, you may not be able to kill her." Bring her out!"

    Gu Rong's face was ashen, and he slumped and sat on the ground weakly, with an expression that seemed hopeless.

    Li Menghong said with red eyes: "Brother Rong, forget about her."

    Li Meng admitted that she liked Gu Rong very much. A heart-warming smile evoked, but every time she did not care about expressing or hinting, Gu Rong would pretend to be stupid and just refused to accept her pursuit.

    It turned out that someone had already lived in my heart.

    Gu Rong looked dejected, looking at the monitoring screen with blank eyes, Shi Yu's figure pierced his heart like a sharp knife, after he was dumped, no matter how much he apologized and asked for forgiveness, Shi Yu never forgave him, nor did he give up, Go find her whenever you have a chance, even if she tries to hide, he will try to block her.

    Although sometimes Shi Yu is forced to wait for him to beat him violently, but he doesn't care, she still beats him and hides from him, which proves that she is blaming herself. Over time, he will win her heart.

    But people are not as good as heaven, they had an early internship this year, and he panicked at the time, fearing that if he was far away and would not have a chance to pester her again, Shi Yu might really put himself down after a long time.

    After arriving at the police station, Gu Rong fell asleep to count the days every day, and wanted to finish the internship quickly, but he didn't expect that this terrible disaster suddenly happened only two months after he came here.

    Every day he wondered whether she was alive or dead, and every night he dreamed of Shi Yu crying covered in blood, asking him why he didn't save her.

    Now seeing with my own eyes that she was still alive, the flame that had just risen in my heart was extinguished by a basin of cold water in an instant...

    "Do you know why I know these are zombies?" Zhu Ye suddenly spoke.

    Everyone looked at him inexplicably, since this strange person came, he only said one word, and the rest of the time he just sat and acted like a gentleman.

    At first they called the zombies outside as zombies, because they were exactly the same as those in the movie, but they suddenly discovered that these zombies seem to have regular activities and are afraid of sunlight. Most importantly, these things sometimes kill each other and gnaw on each other bite!

    These are not the characteristics of zombies, until the man named 'Zhu Ye' told them that these things are zombies, relying on yin energy for a living, and these are the lowest level of zombies.

    After hearing this, everyone's scalp was numb, and they were still the lowest-level zombies, so what kind of high-level zombies were they?

    Seeing that everyone looked at him in a daze and didn't answer, Zhu Ye laughed again: "Because I am a god." As soon as

    this sentence fell, everyone looked at Zhu Ye with stupid eyes, Zhu Ye was not annoyed, and continued Said: "Originally, Tianjun sent me to the human world to help human beings. I also thought that I finally found a living person, but it didn't suit me. That girl is too delicate, and she misses men all day long." Looking at Li Guosheng again:

    " It is mature to think about things, but you are timid, your son..." Turning to Li Haoyu again: "Not prudent enough." Finally, Zhu Ye looked

    at Gu Rong: "At first I was the most optimistic about you and wanted to take you as a disciple, but today I lost my mind. I realize that you are too timid. Tsk tsk, that’s all, I’d better wait for those little girls to come out of the hospital and then go and see what they are doing.” When

    Gu Rong heard this, his eyes lit up instantly: “You mean, Xiaoyu won’t die ?”

    Zhu Ye pointed at Yinghuo in the monitoring and said, “If he was here, these people should not die.”

    Li Haoyu was already laughed out of anger: “Are you a god? Damn crazy, right?!” The punch came, and no one had time to stop it.

    As a result, he watched Li Haoyu punch Zhuye with a punch, but Li Haoyu's face changed drastically, because although he saw his fist hit Zhuye's face, it felt like he was punching into the water.

    The next moment, everyone started fighting, because they saw that Zhu Ye, who was hit by Li Haoyu, turned into a water ball, wrapping Li Haoyu's fist!

    On the other hand, in the candle night, a ghost appeared in front of Li Haoyu like a ghost, stretched out his hand to clasp his neck and threw him against the wall.

    "Is this how human beings treat their own gods?" Zhu Ye smiled coldly, "Water Control is my weakest skill. If you offend me again, next time, it won't be so easy."

    After saying this, Zhu Ye smiled wickedly, raised one hand, and a ball of pitch-black flame danced in his hand. The flame seemed to come from hell, and it would devour everything.

    Everyone believed his words. This mysterious man is really a god...

    After Gu Rong was stunned, he looked at the monitor again. Zhu Ye's words just now undoubtedly gave him great hope. As long as Shi Yu is still alive, he will definitely Find her at any cost and let her return to him.

    Even if you risk your life, you will protect her for the rest of your life!