A/n

Here we are friends, three years and the book is complete at last.

I thank every single one of you for sticking with me for 90+ chapters within this series and for that I am grateful. This is the first series I started to open my writing hobby so I am glad so many people give me such praise along the way, it gave me motivation to pick up on my unfinished chapters even if it took nearly a month for me to post. I am telling you right now this book was never intended to be so freakin long and unless it is a damn good book it wont be happening again.

I still have a long way to go, but I like to think I've improved at least a little since first posting of  "Good Luck!"

I would also like to specially thank @lordfarquaadsdog for helping me correct some errors in my sentences, you helped me a lot and I appreciate it. 

I have many books planned for the future one such is another creepypasta fanfic that will involve the more cannon version of the characters, however I am going to step back from creepypasta for a bit, not indefinitely I assure you, three years spent on three different books within one fandom is draining.

I will try to post on my one-shots regularly and SOMEONE has been trying to bribe me to write some lemons (you know who you are), so I will see where that goes.

In the meantime, if you need to keep the taste, try my 'Monster My Friends' fanfic, it's different but has been getting a good amount of praise as well.

Once more thank you all for sticking with me for so long.

I love you all!

(•ө•)♡  ˓˓ก₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ค˒˒

Sincerely,

Little_Holdup.