Ch3

The doctor and I spent a decent amount of time catching up on the events on the past year, obviously I left out plenty of details but could not get out of what he had already suspected, such as my interaction with The Slenderman.

I let him believe in his own thoughts, whatever they may be.

"This place is dangerous (Y/N), and I don't have the power to get you out of it" He looked downcast, guilty, but the doctor knows nothing.

"I'll be fine Dr. M, I'm more capable than you perceive me" I glanced at the door, his guards outside should be wonder what is taking us, worrying over the doctor's safety.

Dr. M noticed my gaze, smiling sadly before handing me a pile of folded white clothing, his features became professional, "(Y/N), you will be changing into these clothes once in your room, you my keep your mask, it will be taken away if you cause to many issues, I doubt you will but..."

"You allow people to have there face covered?" That is why they didn't take it away right off the bat, I was surprised, but once again thankful of that fact.

"Plenty of my patients feel secure with there face covered, they tend to cause more trouble with it removed so..." He cleared his throat, moving the conversation along, "You will be assigned a collar, it is protocol and once more it shall not harm you if you don't cause trouble"

He pulled a sleek black collar from the pocket of his coat, it looked solid, hard, a number pattern sat engraved through the middle, he seemed hesitant to apply it to my person, nonetheless he secured the cold object around my neck, connecting the ends firmly together before taking a step back.

"Please, don't do anything reckless, the collar is high voltage and may cause you to pass out if activated. You will be called as patient PN-0242, as not many residents use their birth names the higher ups thought it best to completely remove them, sad really" He shook his head, looking as though he where about to cry once more.

I smiled reassuringly before replacing the mask to my face, giving him a nod while approaching the door.

"...I'll escort you to your room, it may be temporary, but you'll be sharing with another patient, he should not cause you trouble, but let me know if anything happens..." He opened the door, allowing me to enter the halls before him, the two burly men stood on either side of the exit, patiently waiting for the doctor to exit with serious expressions.

Once more I am lead down the plain halls, trying to take in information about the building, it's like a maze, the halls twist and turn, some end abruptly, I'd not seen a window since I arrived, all the directional signs where inscribed in Latin.

I do not know about the average person, but this did not hinder me, I just so happen to have taken a Latin elective during my time in school, a smirk crossed my lips, there's going to be plenty of little snags while trying to get out of this place, what will be next?

We stopped before a thick metal door, a small barred window barley allowed any sight behind it, the doctor turned to me, he took a deep breath, looking nervous for my well being, "You will be joining a convention tomorrow morning, it's a mandatory gathering for the patients, allowing them to interact with others outside there respective classes, I will try to find you afterword for a better rundown on the schedule, for now try to get some sleep".

The door was opened, and I was ushered in, Dr. M flashing me a worried smile before the heavy door clicked shut, leaving the room in darkness, a number of mechanisms could be heard clicking together, locking me in the room.

I scanned the chambers, it's a decent size, occupying two beds, a single desk, and a door on the far wall I can only assume is the shared bathroom, a blanket on one of the beds began to stir and a figure sat upright.

"So, the roommate finally arrived" the tired monotone voice sparked recognition.

"Helen!?"