Ch32

The conversation took longer to get on track then expected, thankfully the two understood the urgency of the exchange.

We all agreed we needed to fill in the CPs willing to give us a hand in the escape but would hold off until my chat with the Proxies tomorrow. Last thing we need is to correlate a plan only to have a wrench thrown at us by the Proxy boys.

Helen assured me that the others will waist no time in agreeing to assist, they have been locked in this place longer than I after all, he knows they can be patient a little longer.

"So that's what tomorrow is looking like, huh", BEN sighs, "Bloody and I do the recruiting while you meet up with Slenderman's dogs."

"Might as well take a look at the server while you are in the system, but lets not get hasty and start playing with anything just yet", I narrow my eyes as BENs face scrunches in annoyance, I stop him before he can complain, "Please."

It would be a catastrophic if the breakage is discovered before everything is in place, I won't say it to his face, but BEN plays a vital part in this, and the possibility he could be contained before the breakout is not a risk we can take.

If everything goes well, we should be out before the end of the month.

"We need to get BEN into the system as soon as possible", easier said than done though, this place doesn't leave a lot of electrical devices to work with.

Helen agrees, "unsurprisingly there are no outlets, it is a convict cell meant for the mentally unwell, they aren't going to risk some lunatic sticking something through the socket."

"You think I'm a one show pony?" BEN huffs, "I can use any electrical current to swim around, doesn't have to be something so obvious as an outlet."

Helen narrows his eyes, "Then what? If you can't tell there are little to no options in this room."

"The facility may not have anything direct accesses, for the patients anyways, Bloody can carry me around for the day, you have a physical exam scheduled right?", BEN twirls a finger with an air of pride.

Helen nods, his eyes glazing over in thought, "Yes that would work well."

"Great, we got that figured out quicker then I figured we would", I yawn, rubbing the sleep from under my eyes, "Let's turn in for the night, who knows when that high strung lady will wake us up."

The two of them agree, Helen tightly fasten my (F/C) watch, securing it snuggly against his skinny wrist.

"I'm going to need to turn myself off for the night, the battery in this thing is nearly drained", BEN gave us a wry look, his crooked smile jeered at us behind that small glass barrier, "don't have too much fun without me."

With a wink from the small man the screens glow is wiped clean, leaving a blank face in its wake.

Helen and I look at one another, now that we are alone once more it is still slightly awkward.

"So... you want to talk for a little longer?"

"Maybe", he shifts his position to face me properly, "what do you have in mind?"

"I wanted to ask if you remember a kid we went to school with, Jonathan Blake. Quiet kid, never stood out all that much, ring any bells?"

He looked at me questioningly, tilting his head, "None, no one comes to mind. What does he look like?"

"He goes by The Puppeteer now, I met him again in Spector containment, spooky guy, dressed in black, has a creepy glowing smiley face, he recognized me before I did him."