Ch39

I spin around, throwing a fist, his hand firmly grasp my wrist, using my momentum to lift me closer to him. As my eyes adjust I can make out his morbid grin that is trapped behind a metal muzzle, the sleeves of the jacket hung below his elbows, torn and useless.

He backs me against the wall, holding both my hands above my head. A twinge of urgency pulses through my veins, it's not an easy thing to ignore, yet I manage to swallow back a growl. There is no way this maniac has taken a single shower since arriving here, it's so ranck I think my eyebrows shrivelled and fell from my face.

"I didn't think those assholes would send me another roommate, let alone you of all people", he laughs, leaning closer, "especially after what happened to the first guy."

I have to hold my breath as he spoke, he nearly has a unitooth from the amount of plack caked between his teeth, I can smell the rotting strips of meat stuck in his molars from god knows how long ago.

I'm going to hurl. I feel the bile rise to my throat.

"... t... away", my words come out breathy, a mumble, Jeff leans closer, "what did you say?"

"Get the fuck away you ass eating, trash chewing, skunk humping, powdered condom!!"

I use his grip as leverage, planting both my feet into his chest and launch him into the base of the bed, with the lost of his grip I fall to the ground, scampering into the bathroom and wrenching into the toilet.

Thankfully I didn't lose any of my previous breakfast. I wipe the the drool from my mouth, my eyes finding it hard to focus.

Jeff leans himself against the doorframe, glaring down at me.

"You know, when I said I liked you because you don't hold your tongue, I didn't mean you could flap your mouth."

"How can I not?! You smell worse than a bloated dead whale!"

I slip as I lunge for the sink cabinet, steadying myself with the handle. I almost flung the door of its hinges, the only contents are face cloths, tawles, and cleaning necessities, that includes a toothbrush, a plastic one you can make a shiv out of, but I'll think about that danger later.

Jeff flinches as I turn my focus to him, his eyes held the toothbrush resting in my hand like a weapon. He glances back to me, his mouth opening to comment on my change in attitude.

"Brush." I hold out the utensil for him to take. He takes a step back, eyeing the brush like it ate his last donut.

"I swear to god I will spear this through your gums myself if you don't take this now."

"Fine jeez", He puts both hands up, rolling his eyes half heartedly.

I am amazed at his easy it is to reach the entirety of his mouth without any cheeks. I can see his eyes glance over me in the mirror, his eyes narrow and irritated. My considerate smile seems to have mocked him, he applied more strength into the brush then needed.

I watched him intently, grimacing as he dragging the fine threads of the toothbrush though his mouth hard enough for his gums to bleed. The thick liquid mixing with the drool falling through either gap.

He lobs the brush at me once satisfied with the cleaning, the remaining paist stained red around his lips.

I sigh heavily, happy with the new inclusion of a minty touch.

"Ok!", I chuck the brush over my shoulder, "now you need a scrubbing in the shower and then you can be-"

"Hell no! Don't tell me what to do!"