Ch11

The courtyard is small, concrete had been placed over the ground, covering the whole area permitted to walk on, the wall that surrounded the yard stood over fifteen feet in height, constructed from brick and supported by steel poles, a thick curly strand of razor wire coiled along the top, if that was not enough a thick steel netting like dome separated the ground from the sky.

It is the first time in this institution I felt like a prisoner, blocked off, a sick constricting feeling.

"Not much to look at is there" Helen stood beside me as I admired the yard, his eyes held the sky longingly, he nodded his head to the yard "over there, that's them."

Helen tugs me along to a small group sitting at a picnic table, they turned to us once noticing Helen approaching.

The first of the group to catch my eye was Clockworks, she sat at the far end of the table, a large mischievous grin on her face, "well look who it is, didn't think ide see you again so soon cutie"

She winked her good eye, giggling when I rolled my own.

Helen sat me beside a tall man with long black hair, his multicoloured eyes glared down at me with intensity. Helen looks around the table, "Jane get put in isolation?"

The tall man nodded, leaning himself against the table, "you can't be surprised anymore, it happens on almost a daily basis"

Helen sighs, "(Y/N) this is Nathan, Angel, clockwork, and Alex, the others are not on the same schedule, I'm sure you will meet them at some point"

Angel looked me up and down, snapping her fingers with a grin, "ah ha, your cell mate you mentioned you where getting, a little to friendly on the first day Helen"

"They used to be a schoolmate of mine, we where in different classes and didn't say a single word to each other, but I knew of them so you could say we have been acquainted before" Helen rubbed his shoulder, avoiding Angles gaze, she was smiling, her ebony black eyes sparkled with interest, "so they know embarrassing stories about you?"

I smirk at her, "you have no idea, did he tell you about the time his teacher called for him but-"

"No!" Helen reached over the table and cupped the mouth of my mask, his ears burned horribly, his companions stared wide eyed at him, surprised by his unusual outburst of embarrassment, "You need to stop doing this!"

Nathan looked on, amused by the event, "well know I have to know, it's not often a CP is so close to a Proxy, the tales you will tell"

"Yes, yes, what's it like being a Proxy?" Clockwork clapped her hands giddily, her smile stretched from ear to ear, "What's it like to have someone else in your brain, controlling you like a rag doll~"

She stretched her arms out like a marionette, awkwardly swinging her body side to side, Angel rolled her eyes, Nathan chuckled at his companion's goofy behaviour, Helen shook his head while looking me over quizzically, and Alex looked down into his lap.

"The Slenderman is the one who recruited me, as for the person in my brain I've yet to hear from him" I did not lie, I haven't heard from the big man and probably for a good reason, he's running out of time, and I need to get everyone out soon so he can make my wish come true.

"Can we please change the subject" Alex had his fists balled in front of him on the table, his teeth clenched tight, he looked uncomfortable with the topic of discussion.

My eyes laying on Alex, he had an aura about him, something so familiar, he caught my stare, quirking his brow, he seemed a bit to ordinary to be in this group of people, he feels something more along the lines of-

"A Proxy?"

Clockwork laughed, folding an arm around the guy's shoulder, "that's what we thought too but apparently we where wrong"

Alex pushed his glasses closer to his face, his nose scrunched in distain for the girl's touch.

I looked him over once more, "I see... I apologize, you give off the same feel as The Slenderman proxy so-"

Alex leaned over the table in alarm, getting as close as he could to my face, his hardened face expressed urgency, "What do they look like, does he have a white and black mask? Does he limp? Where a tan jacket? Please! I have to know!"

Wow that is quiet the change of character, I leaned away from him, bias on if I should say or not. He does have the vibe but the desperation in his eyes is unsettling.

Well, whatever, won't effect me in any way.

"If you are referring to Masky yes, that is one of them, honestly you have more a Hoodie vibe though"

Alex looked down at his hands, he placed himself back on the bench, "so he could not get away in the end"

He looked back to me, holding himself with a little more confidence, "who else is by his side..."

Clockwork beamed brightly, "well there's my dear Ticci Toby~"

I felt my eye twitch, the way she says his name is so obsessive it my out-scare Toby himself, I wounded how she would react if I mention his bromance with Cody.

"There are four around Slender at all times, Masky and Hoodie are his right and left hand while Toby and Skully are his legs" that is the gist I got from spending time with them anyways.

"Do you... know their names, like there actual names?" He had a look of both sadness and fear, I can see he has a connection to the Proxy boys.

"Sorry to say but even if I knew I would not tell you"

His shoulders slumped, defeat held his head low, "but I will say, Skully has a bullet wound on his abdomen and Hoodie has a hard time talking, probably from a head injury, but you didn't hear that from me"

His head parked up, his lip pulled back into a straight line, "... so they lived"

"Changing topic, anyone know where Sector 17 is?"

Angel looked confused, "item containment, what would you want with that?"

"Just some information, this place is huge, what if I get lost?"

"You do realize you can't go anywhere without a guard, let alone a separate containment area" Nathan nodded agreeing, "I heard it's located around the west wing, you'll have to pass the front gates to get there"

"Man, how many containments are there?" I shook my head, leaning back in thought, pass the entrance, straight across from here, I can probably weasel my way around, but it will not be easy, the front entrance will be heavily enforced by personnel

Angel closed her eyes, she played with the ends of her long gold hair, "There are four containment's that we know of, here, the human containment, the east wing, item containment in the west, Entity containment in the south, and Spector in the north, all have different rules and schedules, or so I've heard, there is also a rumour this place has a basement, can't give you anything more then that I'm afraid"

I looked her over in amazement, that was indeed a lot more info than I had been expecting, it is not a perfect map but it's beyond better then having nothing.

"Your very impressive Angel, I should not get lost now, might I say you look lovely in white"

She perked up, her eyes almost glowing, "don't I, if only I had my sword ide be ready to rain hell upon the unworthy, they don't call me the Judge for nothing"

Sword? How old is this girl?