Ch20

The nurse entered the room before more words could be exchanged, he looked ruffled, indifferent, I do not think he likes me.

Well screw you too.

"I've been told you have a headache. It's probably just fatigue, go to sleep, we will check on you when you wake up" he cuffed my wrists in leather restraints on the side of the bed, Dr. Morales quickly got to his feet, gasping in disbelief.

"Is that really necessary, (Y/N) is not feeling well and you want to inhibit them!?" the doctors face slowly became red as he glared in disapproval, the nurse shook his head, sighing while rubbing his tired eyes "I understand that you have a close relationship with this patent, however! you do realize they are responsible with at least one of the murders at the station that night correct? I am not risking my job for your personal feeling!"

Dr. Morales wanted to retort, his mouth hung open as his glare deepened, but he said nothing, glancing at me sympathetically, "Ill swing by later, get a good rest."

The nurse scoffed at him, tightening the lather to my arms and followed the doctor out.

I exhaled, shaking the chains in an intentional act of creating noise, this is boring, they should have sent me to my room instead.

The sudden intensity of a pulse in my head made me wince, squinting my eyes at the blurring ceiling.

Maybe a nap would do me good, my eyes are heavy anyways.

When my eyelids shut, I could feel a sudden intense breeze, my senses vibrated then vanished, leaving me in a void of nothingness. I could feel my eyes open, but the scenery remained black, no gravity, no solid footing, my body floated harmlessly around.

"̴͇S͔̥̝͇̺͈ͅó ̯̞̪̼͚w̻̹̩̞̲̫e ̡͖͉̣̝̭̟m̥̝̞̹͡e̹̥̳̮̙e̛̱̯͎̤̬̤t̴̟͚͈̜͙ ̼̪͓̘̬͖̖ą͙̬͙͍̗g͈̭̘͡ͅa̵͉̙i̗n̸͈̺͉̗ ̰͉̥̠̜̭yo͢ù̹ńg̹̭͙͎ͅ ͎͓̝t̲̤͕̰̺h͖̤i̝n̮̫̯͇̦͇͓g̣̗̬"̨̦̬̱

Suddenly alert by the familiar voice I wiped my gaze around myself, "... Zalgo?"

"̳̼́T̮̖̭̱̹h̳̻̞̝͉̯e ͎̙̱͕̙̭͡ͅo̡͈̮n̞̮̙͇͎e͔ ̡͓͚͎a̹̞̦̱͘n̨͎̝̗͓͍d̶̩̘̯ ͓̟o͚̤̤̖̬̟n̴͉̜͎̲̹l͏̘̠̫̻y̴͕̪̰̺̝̮͎"̷͙̩̰͕̬̟͙ His deep intimidating chuckle was somehow reassuring, my body subconsciously relaxed.

"̯I ̙̰̣̟͓͔d͓̳̺͚̗o̙͙ͅ ̱̳̼͓no̮̮͔̙͚̞t̙̘̗͙ ̫̪̭̱͈̰kn͉͈͖̹̯ͅo̫͙̯̜̖ͅw̬̞͍ͅ h͇̦͍̲o̗̯̬͙̙w̺͔̟̤ ͍̥ṃ̞̙̦͓u̞̬̼̜͉c͔͕̣͓̙h͎͓̘̗̜ ̲͖͈t̪͔̗i͕̲m̫̲͇̩ḛ̮̻̼͎̠͔ ̖I͈ ̫̙̹̖̱̟̦ẖͅa̮̙̝vḛ̦̟̩͙̗̱ ̥̟̞̟̞͖̯ḥe͇r͙̪͙̘̰͕ͅe̘͕̫̠͔̹͖, ̯̭̟S̹̰͇̠̞l̙̙̩͕̥̲ͅe̪̹̟̰̞̹n͇͖̥̼d͉̞e͎͕̜̜̭r ̭͙̞͉i̲̲̬̻͕͇̤s̗͙͈̠̪̯ ̻̤̥u̻̮̲̼̮̻n̦̲̱͇͙a̭͖b͙͇̩͎̗̹̖l̩̫̜̝e͕͕ͅ ̱̟͇̗t̖͕o͕ ̰c̟̦̩̗͙͔o͖̣̘nt͙a͖͇̥̮c̥̙̯̲͔̲t͓̯͚͚̰͎̠ ̗̫͇y̪͖̝͇͎̙o̠͍̬̺u̜̯ h͇̺ḭ͎̜̹̼m̟s̙elf̰͙ ̺̰̝̟͉̫ ̫̹d͈̦̜̞͍͇̞u͇̬ẹ͎͎̳ ̺̲t͕͖̻̙̗o ̞͙̩͙̙̩h̙̙̖̙i̦̙̝̠̙̼s̯̳.͎.̼̞.̬̟̳͖͖̹͎ ̬̳̱͍̞c̪̦̘̱̹̪ͅu͍̟rr͓̤̱̖͇ḛ̙͔̗̫̯n̥̹̻͖t ͓s̼̘̺̫t̯͈̗͈̦̣͈a̰̳͚͖̭̝t̟͚͔̦̱e̪̪͕̤͉,͍͎ ̖̫͚̮͔s̘̯̲̻ͅo͉ ̖̠̹he͙̻ ̜̞̳̲͓r̤͔̻̫̰͕̝e̪͔͔̣̤͚l͓̗̼u̗̯̠̬̬͔c̤̜͕̺̱t̰̗̼̞̯̙a̹͓̫͖͇ͅn̝̙̺̯͇t̝͙̞̜̦̻ͅl̗͙̺̱̥̟y̯̼̜ ̥͇̩̼͎ͅa͕̭̲̰͉̻sk̹e͉̳̳̥d͔ ̮̳̳͖f͖̼o̫̮̪̺͍r͔͙̟ͅ ̦ͅm̫̦̝̹̝y̮͓̬͇̠ a̲s͕s͙͔͚̬͈i̹̹͕s͚̯͕̝̤̹̣ṭ͚̟̝a̫͉n̰̼̯͚̩͔̳c̦͕͓͕̰e̝̹,̺͚͇̣̟̞ ̹͕ͅh̳̬̤͓o͙̻͙̫̭̳w̥ ̝̝͎̩̲k͉̹̭̣i̜͇̪̠̪̫n͇͔ḏ̥̮̫͔ ̦̳a̘̮͙͓̺͚͉m̟̘̺͎͎̤̪ ̹͖̩̣I̟̳̦̖̮̺ͅ ̥t͇̤̟o̘̘̦̥̱̯͍ ̖̪̰͎̤̱̜a̱g̜r̞̣e͙̺e͙̱̰̠̟̘̤?̣̖̞̠̠"