Chapter One-Hundred and Forty-Four, Part One

Hi Readers: What did you think of that little business chapter that I wrote for you guys? I promise that I am going to start writing more business chapters for this story, as that's part of the story now. But I just like the intimate time so much, and that's what I'm going to do for you now. Hope you continue to enjoy the story. Here's Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Four.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It didn't take long for Matt to make his way back up to the penthouse this morning, as he wanted to spend time with his wife; and boy was he glad that he was finally home, as it meant that he didn't have to go a second longer away from the woman he loves. Oh, and the sight that was in front of him. And just what sight might that be? Well, it's the sight of his wife wearing nothing but her underwear and one of his dress shirts, while she stands in the kitchen as she makes herself some breakfast; after all, he did already have some breakfast this morning prior to having gone downstairs. He needed to after all, as he didn't know how long he was going to be downstairs working; but if he could go back and not be downstairs this morning, he wouldn't...not even if it meant that he got to see Gabby put his shirt on top of her braless chest (she's always braless when she wears his shirt after all). And boy, is it sexy. He just loves it when she doesn't wear a bra.

And that's especially the case when she's against his chest, with nothing but a simple piece of fabric in between the both of them. But there was another reason why he was going to like the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, as it would give him some comfort; comfort as he talks to his wife about Andy, which is something that he wants to do after he had that exact conversation with Heather. He never expected that topic to come up, as it's a topic that's hard for her to talk about; heck, it's still a topic that's hard for him to talk about. And that's even the case when he talks about it with Gabby. But sharing how he's feeling of late with Gabby, well he has to do that; especially since he's starting to wonder whether he has PTSD. He just hates that he spoke about it with Heather before he spoke about it with Gabby, which is something that he needs to rectify by talking to her about it today. And he hopes that she's open to talking about it right now, as he needs to right now.

He wants to know whether, based on what she sees sometimes; that he has PTSD like Jay does after the trauma that he's gone through. And not just with having lost Andy the way he did (when he died literally before his eyes), but how he lost Hallie (in a fire when he was a firefighter); and then the abuse that he suffered as a kid. Add in the fact that he feels so conflicted at times when it comes to how he got his money, thanks to his abusive father; it really makes him want to talk to people sometimes, especially Gabby. And he definitely needs to do that right now, before she gets mad at him for not talking to her about it first; after all, she's going to be the one who helps him deal with the situation, just like he sees Alex do for Jay all the time. And that's why there's no doubt in his mind that Gabby would do the same for him. In fact, he believes that she would go above and beyond to make sure that she helps him through this confusing time.

And that's actually something that he know she's going to do after he does the right thing, and tell her how he feels; it's the right thing to do, and he knows it. So, they are going to talk about it as husband and wife so that they can get it out of the way. Making his way over to Gabby, Matt smiled as he set his work bag near the stairs (which led them upstairs); before making his way into the kitchen. Walking up right behind Gabby, he put his hands on her hips; which was definitely something that Gabby didn't expect. "Shit, who the hell found out the code to..." Turning Gabby around in his arms this morning, Matt smirked as he looked at his beautiful wife. Putting her hands on Matt's chest shortly after realizing that it was him. "Oh, sorry baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, proceeding to step close to her as he wrapped his arms around her together; at the same time, he smiled while staring into those gorgeous eyes of hers. Those beautiful eyes.