(94) Papa or Daddy?

Well, if that isn't an interesting question that the couple have yet to deal with? Whether Matt wants to be known as papa or daddy? Well, looks like we're going to be having that conversation. What do you guys think he should be known as? Daddy or papa? Let me know in the comments, and we'll see what he starts going by in the future.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Just curious, have you decided yet what you're going to be to our boys?" -Gabriela Casey

Matt's POV:
Well, that question came out of nowhere. I mean, what in the world does she mean? What I'm going to be to our boys? I'm going to be their father? Their dad. What other relationship would I have with them? In fact, why would Gabby even feel the need to ask me that question; unless....oh shit, is she worried that I'm not going to be there for our sons? That I'm going to be more concentrated on the business rather than want to concentrate on our kids again? I mean, we just talked about this; why is she bringing this up again? I already hated having to talk to her once, and I am worried. "Hey, we already talked about this Gabby. You truly have nothing to worry about when it comes to this, I am going to be there for the boys." Gabby seemed a bit taken aback when I said that. "What?" I just looked at her, continuing with what I was saying. "Baby, if you think that I'm not going to be a father to our sons and be more concentrated on the bu...." Gabby then stopped me.

"Oh god, THAT'S how you're taking that question?" I just looked at Gabby when she asked me that, as I was confused. "What other way is there to take that question?" Gabby just laughed a bit, seemingly finding this funny; but I was not finding it funny. "No, I'm serious Gabby. What other way can I take that question?" Gabby then smiled at me. "I'm talking about the name you're going to use." I was still confused when I heard Gabby tell me that, not understanding whatsoever what she was trying to ask me. "Okay, I feel like I'm missing something. What are you talking about Gabby? This isn't funny. Or I don't. Because you're basically telling me, that you think that I'm going to put the business before my kids!" Gabby shook her head. "The other way you can take that question, is have you decided yet what you're going to be to our boys? As in, what you're going to be known as." I just looked at Gabby, still a bit mad. "Like I just said, I'm going to be their dad."

Gabby just smiled as she went to grab my hand. "Baby, I'm going to be mama to the boys. I'm not going to be mom; I'm going to be the Spanish version of mom. I'm going to be mama. So, I'm asking if you're..." I then started to realize just what she was talking about. "Oh my god, please forgive me. I'm so sorry baby, I hate that I even thought that way." Gabby shook her head. "Hey, it's not entirely your fault. I could've worded it better. But yeah, I was talking about what you want the kids to call you in the future. I don't care if we're in Hawaii instead of Puerto Rico, I am going to make sure that our sons live their Hispanic heritage here in Hawaii." I agreed with Gabby when she told me that, fully ready to do that with her. "Hey, and I'm never going to stop you from doing that. Please, don't ever think that I am going to do that. That actually brings up something I want to talk to you about." Gabby just looked at me when I said that. "What's that?" I smiled at Gabby.

"I want you to reach out to your contacts in Puerto Rico and see whether they want to do a job apprenticeship program. I could probably do something with that. I mean, maybe. I know it's a long shot but..." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Hey, no. It's a great idea, and I love how you are still letting me give back to Puerto Rico." I agreed with Gabby when she told me that. "Trust me, the moment I found out we had this money; I already knew that I had to use some of it for Puerto Rico." Gabby laughed when I said that. "Oh, hell yes. Speaking of which, if we ever decide to buy a building to create a headquarters....then I want to have a ballroom." I was a bit confused when I heard Gabby tell me that she wants to have a ballroom in our future headquarters, if we ever have one. "And why would we have one?" Gabby smiled when I asked her that. "Because I want it to be a place where my foundation can have rent-free fundraisers for Puerto Rico here in Hawaii."