(90) The Basics...and the Betrayal

Chapter Ninety. Wow, this truly is incredible, and I didn't see this day coming for a while. In fact, I didn't know if I would ever get this far in this story. Prior to starting this story, I always had trouble with my writing; and I always felt like I took things too fast. But now, it seems like I finally have my groove back. I am now at ninety chapters in my story, and I am so glad that you guys are still enjoying the story. Speaking of enjoying the story, I am not going to deprive you of it any longer.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The beer that they shared just turned out to be a pretext for what Matt really wanted Kelly to do today. Thinking that he was just going to relax today, Kelly didn't even bother with charging his laptop today. However, that had to happen now thanks to his best friend. The reason? Apparently, Matt was ready to get started on the company so that they could hit the ground running in the New Year. The first thing that they are looking for? They have decided to go ahead with looking for a former firehouse that he can buy for the sake of the project that he and Kelly are going to concentrate on, the firefighter training program. But here's the thing, there aren't too many that are available in Hawaii; and he's really hoping that they can find one. The reason? He'd rather not have to build one from scratch. But it turns out that they aren't having any luck right now. "You find any?" Kelly laughed. "Dude, do you really think that they are going to have one?" Matt sighed.

"Hey, wishful thinking." Kelly agreed with his best friend when he said that, well aware that it was what he was thinking about. "Yeah, I can definitely see that you were wishing you could find one." Matt agreed with his friend, turning his head before looking at him. "Did you at least like the idea that I had? Or was it just a stupid idea?" Kelly turned his head, looking at his best friend. "Hey, it was a really good idea. And I was shocked that I have never thought that idea." Matt smirked when he heard Kelly say that, well aware that he's probably jealous that he was the one who should've thought about it. "Yeah, I bet that you wished that. But seriously, I am going to really enjoy this. I am going to really like running a company with my best friend." Kelly agreed with Matt when he said that. "Hey, at least you're going to be using your money for good." Matt agreed with him, smiling as he said that. "Hey, of course I'm going to use this money that I got for good."

Matt then proceeded to explain what he meant by that. "Gabby already told me that we're going to be donating to Puerto Rico until they're recovered." Kelly agreed with Matt, smiling at him. "I had a feeling that was going to be the case. Your wife has you wrapped around her finger." Matt just snickered when he said that, continuing to scroll on his laptop. "Called marriage buddy. And it's also called the wife's always right." Gabby then went to yell. "AIN'T THE RIGHT BABY." Matt just shook his head. "Oh, concentrate on your designs." Gabby laughed when she heard that, coming out into the living room. "Oh, I'm coming to grab some water from the kitchen." Turning his head, Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife. "Hey, how are things going up there?" Gabby smiled when Matt asked her that, well aware what he was talking about. "Things are good. By the way, I'm so sorry Kelly. I hate that this happened for you guys." Kelly agreed with Gabby.

"Thanks Gabby." Gabby then smirked. "And I'm glad that you guys are going to stay here in Hawaii, especially when I am going to have my right-hand woman helping me." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at her. "Hey, let me know when you and Stella pick a name for your subsidiary. I hope you know that we aren't going to have two companies, as it will be harder." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling as she grabbed his hand. "Hey, of course I understand. Plus, that just means that you can do the whole document and financial stuff; and I can concentrate on my designs." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling at him. She then walked over to him and leaned over her, putting her hand on his chest. She then kissed her loving husband and just smirked as she took things nice and slow with the man of her dreams. "God, I love you so much." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smirking as he put his hand on hers.