(108) Two Rounds of Sexy Time to Start 2019

Well, that took a turn. What did you guys think of the turn of events that just happened? Let me know in the comments below. But for now, what do you guys say we get into Chapter One Hundred and Eight? Here we go readers.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She decided that she and her husband were going to have a bit of foreplay before they got in the shower. More specifically, she was going to get what she originally wanted to get this morning before Matt woke up. Since Gabby didn't get a chance to ring in the New Year naked (and in bed with her husband), Gabby wanted something from said love of her life. So, Gabby specifically told her husband that he was going to get a bit of attention before they took a shower together; and let's just say that Matt was all for that, and it was exactly what she wanted to do with her loving husband. She wanted to take things nice and slow with the man of their dreams as they just welcomed 2019 in with a bang (or more specifically, him banging her). And that was exactly what her husband was doing at the moment. He was currently in the midst of making love to her in their bed, and giving her exactly what she wanted from him this morning; and Matt was well aware that she loved this.

However, Matt also knew that they weren't going to be able to stay in bed for much longer; not when their friends are out there, and could easily come check on the both of them this morning. And that was really worrying Matt, as he was loving this WAY too much for them to be disturbed by anybody (let alone their best friends); and Gabby felt the same way, as she just loved the way Matt was taking things fast with her. Yes, they were going fast rather than their normal slow; and that made it really fun, as this was the perfect way for her loving husband to help her get rid of all the hormones that she's dealing with at the moment. However, it wasn't long before Matt started to talk to her; more specifically, about how they need to stop (as much as he didn't want to stop). "God, I love you so much. But I think we both know..." Gabby sighed as she heard Matt say that, well aware that they need to stop so that they aren't caught by their best friends this morning.

Rolling off of his wife this morning, Matt took a breath as he just got comfortable; afterwards, Gabby rolled over and just came to cuddle up to the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. She wants to take it easy and just relax with him in their bed, but she also wants to be with her best friend so that they can do some work together. Sure, it may be New Year's Day; but Matt told her that he wants to get revenge on Kelly. More specifically, he wants to make sure that Kelly knows that he's not going to just get away with ruining his Tesla; especially when they live in Hawaii, where it's a bit harder to get your Tesla repaired. God, why in the world is he thinking about THIS when he's naked in bed with his wife. Laying down on his side, Matt smiled as he looked at his girl. At the same time, Gabby rolled over onto her side and then got close to him. Moving his hand to Gabby's stomach, Matt smiled as he looked at her as she got close to the man she loves today.

Grabbing the back of Matt's head, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and kissed him softly; taking things nice and slow with her loving husband, Gabby smiled as she stroked his cheek and looked at him. Whispering to him, Gabby smiled at Matt. "I had a really nice night with you last night." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as he felt the same way. "I feel the same way, it was a lot of fun; and it was exactly what we both needed last night." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as he proceeded to grab her hand; he then intertwined their fingers and just smiled at the woman of his dreams. Stroking her hand with his thumb, Matt smiled as he looked at her and just held her close. He then leaned in and kissed Gabby once again. "Can I tell you something I've realized over the past couple weeks?" Gabby nodded as Matt asked her that question. "Always baby, what's on your mind?" Matt took a breath when Gabby asked him that question.

"I know that in the past I've always said that I would always be a Chicago man. And I know it seems like we just moved here because we had the money, and the ability to do it; but I think I would've wanted to do this even if we didn't have the money. I would've found a way to get us here, because this is where we need to be in life; I need to be here with you in Hawaii, where we're going to raise our kids." Gabby smiled as Matt told her that, before stroking his hand as they continued to hold each other close in bed. She then got even closer to him, cuddling up to him again this morning. Putting her hand on his chest, Gabby smiled as she slipped her other arm under his head and cuddled up to the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; and the only man that she will ever love, especially as he's the father of their children. Putting his hand on Gabby's stomach, Matt smiled as he stroked it with his thumb and just held his beautiful wife close to him.