Chapter Fifty-Six

Hello Readers, and welcome to another day of chapters. I wanted to just let everybody know first that I posted a new chapter in my one-shot book if you guys are interested in reading it. Now, let's not waste time and just get to it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It took Matt a good 15-20 minutes to make him and Gabby some really nice pancakes this morning, along with the tea that Matt knows Gabby really enjoys; tea that he also knows allows her to rest and just take it easy, which is something that he really hopes she does today after she had such a bad morning. Heck, a bad 24 hours. Both yesterday, and this morning have not been nice to Gabby; and he really hopes that will change. Another thing that he hopes Gabby will do today? Is get some rest. Gabby is going to need to take a nap at some point, due to the fact that she woke up so early. And Matt was going to make sure that it happens at some point. But right now, that wasn't his priority. Rather, his priority was getting some food in his wife so that she can take it easy and just relax. And that was exactly what he did for her this morning. He made her some nice pancakes that they were going to enjoy with each other this morning. He just hopes that Gabby doesn't mind the fact that he also brought himself a coffee that he plans to enjoy today. As much as he knows that she hates the smell of coffee, daddy needs some coffee since he didn't sleep the best last night. Let's just says that he had some bad dreams too.

He just wonders whether he should even burden his wife with them, considering she had some bad dreams of her own. Well, he hopes that he doesn't have to since that might mean she has more troubles. Nonetheless, that's (once again) not what he has to concentrate on right now. Rather, he needs to concentrate on giving his wife the food that she needs to enjoy both for her sake, and for the sake of their children. The children that they both love more than anything in the entire world. Just walking into their bedroom, Matt smiled when he saw Gabby laying back in bed just like she was when he left to go make them some breakfast; heck, it didn't even look like she moved whatsoever in the past 15-20 minutes since she left. "So, you look quite comfortable." Gabby snickered when she heard Matt say that, as that was exactly how she was feeling at the moment. She was very comfortable in their bed, and she was ready to cuddle up to the man she loves more than anything in the entire world once more. "And I'm ready to get even more comfortable when you join me in bed today." Matt agreed with Gabby when she told him that, smiling as that was exactly what he planned on doing today as well.

He wants to join his girl in bed, and he wants to cuddle up to her all day as they do their Black Friday shopping in bed. That's going to be really nice, and he's glad that this is the activity that they already plan to do today. They are going to get so much stuff for their kids, and he really hopes that they have the gender right. "So, you're sure that you want to say it's daughters? Because we can always buy some boy stuff too today just in case." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling. "I guess we can buy one or two things in case. Or we can get a bunch of neutral things for now." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, liking that idea more as she went to sit up. "Do you want to sit in my lap as we eat breakfast?" Gabby smiled when Matt asked her whether she wants to sit in his lap as they eat breakfast. "Depends, did you already cut the pancakes?" Setting the tray of food down on their bed, Matt smiled as he went ahead and then grabbed the drinks that he got for the both of them. "Don't you know it." Carrying their drinks to her side table, Matt smiled. "Juice is for you. The mug has coffee in it, and it's for me." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that. "Obviously." Matt laughed.

"You miss your coffee, don't you?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her whether she misses her coffee, which she does more than anything in the entire world. "Please, stop reminding me that I can't drink coffee. Meanwhile, you can drink coffee all you want!" Matt laughed when he heard Gabby say that, well aware of the fact that she was really missing her coffee right now. "Hey, it's for the good of our children." Gabby agreed with Matt. "Yes, yes it is. And that's why I'm doing this." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that. "So, what are we doing when it comes to our sitting situation? Are you going to sit in my lap? Or are we sitting down next to each other?" Gabby smiled when Matt asked her how they're going to sit with each other. "I think I want to cuddle up to my husband, and he can feed me. Is that an option?" Matt agreed with Gabby when she asked him whether it was an option, leaning over her before kissing her softly. "That's the best option for the both of us." Gabby laughed, blushing a bit when she heard Matt tell her that it's the best option. "I feel the same way." Matt nodded, smirking when he heard Gabby say that she feels the same way. "Then, you need to move out of my way please. Then, I can get in bed and let you cuddle up to me like you want to." Gabby agreed with her husband, smiling.