Chapter Nine: Cleveland for the Night

Sorry this one took so long to get out. However, I will tell you that this will be the last chapter for this evening. So, if you're hoping to get chapter ten tonight...then I'm afraid that you're going to have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks again. (By the way, sorry about the low updates today; I promise to try and do better tomorrow when I have more time).
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They originally planned on stopping in Toledo, spending the night, and just taking it easy. And Matt was all ready to follow that plan. However, when they were approaching Toledo; he realized that Gabby fell asleep in her seat, and she just looked so adorable. So, he decided that he would just keep driving. He had this feeling that she was going to stay asleep for a while, and he was right. She ended up staying asleep for a total of two hours, that probably being due to the fact that they stayed up until almost midnight (and there was traffic) at a few points along the way. So now, rather than waking her up in Toledo; Matt continued to make his way all the way down I-80 to Cleveland. And that was where they were going to spend the night rather than spend the night in Toledo, just to tell his wife now as she looked quite confused while they drove through Elyria, Ohio...a town about 25 minutes away from Cleveland. Turning to look at her husband, Gabby was just confused. "Babe?"

Matt smiled when he heard Gabby's voice. "Hello beautiful." Gabby laughed a bit when she heard Matt say that, still loving it when he calls her beautiful. "Where are we? Because I thought we would've already stopped by now. Didn't we agree that we were going to stop in Toledo for the night? We should've been there by now." Matt agreed with Gabby when he asked her that, smiling at the beautiful woman he loves more than anything. "Yes, that was the original plan." Gabby looked at him when he said that, clearly able to hear the part where he said that it was the 'original plan'; e.g., the plan that they agreed upon together. But now, they must have a new plan if that's why they haven't stopped yet. "Babe, what do you mean original plan?" Matt snickered once again, clearly able to see that his wife is a bit mad over the fact that they didn't stop in Toledo as planned. "You fell asleep babe." Gabby agreed with him when he said that, smiling as that was the truth.

"And it was still early for stopping. With the traffic being light, I thought I'd let you get some more sleep; and I could keep going to Cleveland, make the drive shorter tomorrow." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling as he really is an amazing man. "So, are we still going to be staying in the RV this evening? What time is it anyways?" Matt smiled. "It's 5. Make sure that you change the time zone, as it's an hour earlier now." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smiling. "So that's why you want to stop then?" Matt agreed with his wife. "I thought we could make something for supper tonight, and just park at a truck stop. Then, we can take it easy and relax." Gabby snickered a bit when she heard that, well aware of what he really wants to do tonight. That being, them being close to one another. "You mean, you want to have sex with me; after I show you the nice lingerie that I'm wearing." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that.

"Oh, you're wearing sexy lingerie for me? I had no idea?" Gabby just hollered when she heard that, well aware that he knows bloody well about the fact that she was currently wearing some lingerie for him, it being something that he really wants too. He loves it when she wears lingerie, and she does too; as it means that she gets to have her man's hands all over her body at night. God, she wants to feel his hands on her skin; as it's going to be absolutely perfect, especially when they're relaxing in bed together. God, the way their bodies move against one another's is always great. "So, are we going to go at it tonight?" Matt smirked when Gabby asked him that. "And by have at it, what do you mean?" Gabby smiled at Matt when he asked her that. "Oh, you are well aware of what I mean." Matt smirked, agreeing with Gabby when she said that because he did; he knew exactly what she meant, and he already knew his answer to said question. "Oh, hell yes we are."

The Caseys: Our Journey to ParenthoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara