(98) Christmas-48 Hours

Hi Readers, sorry for the delay in between Chapters 97 and 98. But I am back now, and ready to add another chapter to this nice story that I am writing for you guys. So, I am not going to delay this story longer than I need to. Here's Ninety-Eight.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She was currently sitting on the rooftop deck of her and Matt's Hawaiian home, clad in some comfortable shorts and a sports bra as she drank her morning tea. The reason? She woke up before her husband this morning, and just didn't have the heart to wake him up. He looked so comfortable (and adorable) in bed, and she just couldn't find it in herself to wake him up. However, that didn't mean that she wasn't just taking it easy this morning. She was just taking her time, enjoying the tea that she was drinking, while also taking in the view of the city that the couple had from their rooftop deck. But little did the wife know, that she wouldn't be alone in sitting on the rooftop deck this morning. Rather, she was going to be joined by her best friend who had a tea of her own. Quietly walking up the stairs, Stella turned her head to see that the bedroom door was open; and that meant that she needed to be even more quiet, especially when she saw that Matt was still fast asleep in bed. Gabby? She wasn't so sure, as she could be hidden by her husband quite easily apparently.

At least, that was what her best friend's mom told her when she asked how to go to the rooftop deck this morning. So, at least she's been quiet enough so far that she didn't wake up the couple as she made her way past the bedroom and onto the rooftop deck. And she soon learned that wasn't even going to be a problem when it came to her best friend, as she was already awake; but what she wasn't aware of, was that she wasn't going to be joined by her husband...but she was going to be joined by her best friend. "Sorry I didn't wake you up when I got up Matt, you just looked so adorable to wake you up." Stella snickered a bit when she heard Gabby say that, well aware that Matt was still asleep now that she knew Gabby was awake. "I swear, you take the boys out of the city for like a day; and then they sleep hard a rock, don't even wake up when we move out of bed." Turning her head, Gabby was a bit surprised when she saw that Stella was there. "I hope that I'm not intruding. If this is yours' and Matt's spot then..." Setting her tea down, Gabby shook her head before getting up.

"Hey, don't even think that way." Getting up, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to walk over to her best friend this morning. "How are you doing?" Stella took a breath when Gabby asked her that, awkwardly hugging her while trying not to spill on her white shorts. "Sorry, I know that it's awkward; but you're wearing white shorts." Gabby laughed. "Honey, don't even worry about it. These are like $20 shorts from Target that I bought to be cozy around the house. Trust me, I get a lot more stuff that isn't as..." Gabby then thought about what she was saying. "You know what, never mind you don't need to hear about..." Stella then took a breath when she heard Gabby start saying stuff like that. "You're talking about pregnancy stuff." Gabby took a breath when she heard Stella say that. "Listen, come sit down with me so that we can talk. I want to be there for you Stella. I hope you know that I can be here for you during this hard time." Stella smiled, agreeing with her friend. "I know you can. Anyways, Kelly is like fast asleep in bed; and I just need time to get away from him for a bit."

Gabby took a breath when she heard her best friend say that, hearing something in her voice that made her feel like she really needed to talk to her; talk to her about something that she knows all too well, the guilt that you can feel in a relationship. And Gabby knows full well how to deal with it. "Listen, those chairs over there are really comfortable. Go sit on the one on the right...." Gabby then put her hand on her left side. "I need to sit on the one on the left, as that's where I need support. I swear, he's the heavy one." Stella laughed a bit when she heard Gabby say that. "Don't mind if I do." Gabby smiled when she heard Stella say that, grabbing her hand as they both started to make their way over to the chairs that they have out here on the patio located right off the primary suite of her and Matt's room. However, it wasn't long before Gabby soon heard her loving husband call out for her. "Gabby?" Gabby then went to yell out. "Rooftop patio baby." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, proceeding to make his way up to the rooftop patio, thinking she was alone.