Chapter 54: Thanksgiving Night Alone - Part Two

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of the story so far? I would love to hear what you guys are thinking. Well, how about we just get on with it and give you more of the conversation that Matt and Gabby are going to have with each other; just a warning guys, get ready for a rollercoaster ride of emotions from this hormonal wife. This is going to be a hard day for the couple, and I think that we both know that. Now, let's get to it; let's enjoy this story and have fun with trying to get Gabby to feel better once again this Thanksgiving Night. Thanks again for reading and following, now onto Chapter 54.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way out of the washroom shortly after getting ready for bed, and stripping down to his boxers; Matt smiled at the sight of his beautiful wife as she (tried) to relax in bed while she watched some TV. (More specifically, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade that they plan on watching tonight). And he loved the sight, as this is exactly what she needs right now; she needs to relax in bed, and she needs to be held by him as they relaxed in bed together as husband-and-wife. After all, it's what they plan on doing with each other as they spend their Thanksgiving night alone. Right now, Gabby is just so overwhelmed; so overwhelmed that she won't even deny it, as it's clear as day that's what's going on right now. Matt can just see it in the way that she's laying down in bed. Matt knows his wife too well for him to ever believe that the way she's laying down in bed right now, all stiff and uncomfortable; is any way that she would be laying down if she were truly relaxed. No, this posture of hers is her stressed posture; and that was not a nice sight, as this isn't what he wants for her.

But that doesn't mean that's how she's going to be for the rest of the night, as Matt already has plans to help her get through what she's dealing with; and that's to make her open up to her, which she will if it's the last think that he gets her to do. The reason? The only way for him to be able to find a way for him to truly help the woman he loves more than anything in the whole wide world, is for her to open up to him; and she also has to tell him what's wrong, so that he can find a way to fix or mitigate some of the things that are wrong right now. He already knows that he can't fix everything, but he's going to try his best to do whatever he can to help her find a way to get through this situation that they find themselves in; and that starts with him getting in bed with his beautiful wife. Looking at Gabby as he walked up to his side table with his phone in his hand, Matt smiled at his beautiful wife as a way to reassure her that it'll all be okay tonight.

"You ready for me to join you in bed?" Turning her attention away from the TV, Gabby finally realized that Matt was there. "Oh, sorry baby, I didn't hear you come out of the washroom." Matt nodded when he heard Gabby say that, well aware that she was truly deep in thought at the moment. "You seemed like you were thinking about something? Do you have a lot on your mind right now Gabby?" Gabby took a breath, before letting it out as she tried to relax for the sake of their children. "Yeah, and I'm also trying to keep my emotions in check; while also trying to stay as healthy as I can for the sake of our children." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, proceeding to climb into bed with the woman he loves; moving close to her this evening, Matt smiled as he proceeded to wrap his arm around her and then put his hand on her stomach. "Baby, you know that you don't have to hide from me right? Do you want to talk to me about how you're feeling right now?"

Gabby nodded when Matt asked her whether she wants to talk to him about how she's feeling right now, not really feeling like she has a choice in the matter. "Do you want to lay down next to each other? Or would you rather lay down on my chest?" Gabby took a breath when Matt asked her how she wants to lay down together tonight, just wanting him to hold her close no matter what way she lays down with him tonight. "Can you lay down next to me, but really close to me? I want you to still be close to me, but I want to stare into your eyes." Matt nodded as he bent down and kissed Gabby's forehead softly, completely understanding why she wants him to do that for her. "Hey, look up at me baby." Gabby nodded. "I will do that for you, because I want to help you baby." Gabby nodded, leaning up to kiss her loving husband softly. "I'm going to lay down now okay?" Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as he moved out of the way a little bit.