(121) Are You Joining Us?

Hello once again readers, I am so sorry that I am so slow with publishing updates today. I hope to write a few more today, but that's all TBD based on how long I write some of my chapters. If you're okay with short chapters, then I might get more out. But, I am going to most likely post long chapters like I am used to doing. I really hope that's okay, and that you're happy with the long chapter. I had a phone call meeting earlier, along with the distractions I had doing other non-related activities. But now, I'm back and ready to give you another chapter. (Maybe another after this, but we'll see). Regardless, I'm glad that I get to update. But on another note, I need to let you guys know that I have an interview tomorrow afternoon for a job; so I am not going to be posting as much in the afternoon. I hope you guys understand. But for now, I am not going to waste anymore time writing this note on top of the chapter. Rather, I am going to get a second chapter out to you guys right now. Here we go with Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-One, the second chapter of January 2nd, 2019, with the Halsteads.

Note to Readers: Not sure if I mentioned this, but I have decided to rename Erin's character so that her name is Alex. So, everything that you know about Erin will be Alex's background instead. I hope you understand and enjoy the story.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Halstead Hotel Suite, Honolulu
They were currently in the shower this fine morning, having decided to take one together prior to the both of them making their way to Matt and Gabby's place today; the both of them well aware of the fact that they are going to need to work today. Jay, he's going to have to talk to Matt and figure out whatever role that he can create in the company for himself; meanwhile, Alex is going to work with Gabby on the clothing line that she plans on creating with Stella (aka her best friend). Meanwhile, she's just going to be there in whatever role she can. However, that was not what the couple were currently concentrating on. Rather, they were concentrating each other as Jay pushed his gorgeous wife against the shower; them having taken one every single morning since they got married, and it was hot. The way that they hold each other, the way that they tease each other; it was paradise for both the husband, as well as the wife. The way Jay wraps Alex's legs around his waist night and tight while he makes love to her is just formidable, and it makes her want her man bad.

Bending down, Alex smirked as she kissed Jay while taking things nice and slow with her man; after all, that was something that the both of them wanted to do right now. However, there was one thing that Alex was not the biggest fan of; and that was Jay setting her down on the ground of the shower, but that was exactly what he did (while also tugging her against his chest). Putting her hands on Jay's chest, Alex smirked as she leaned up and kissed him softly; meanwhile, Jay moved his hands to her sides and just started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Fuck, you're so hot." Alex agreed with her husband as he told her that, smirking as she was thinking the same thing about her husband. "I can say the same thing about you HUSBAND." Jay smirked as he heard Alex call him her husband once again, really enjoying the sound of that word each and every time that she says it. Bending down, Jay proceeded to kiss her neck once again as their shower continued to heat up (sexually). Meanwhile, the water was absolutely perfect.

Grabbing the back of her husband's head, Alex moaned as she felt Jay press his body against hers as a way to turn her on; and that was exactly what he was doing at the moment, as that was always the perfect way to turn her on. But there was on thing that was definitely not perfect at the moment, and that was the fact that his phone was ringing. Wrapping her arms around Jay's neck, Alex stepped close to him and just whispered. "Baby, ignore it; remember that we're here right now." Jay took a breath when he heard Alex ask him to ignore it, before biting her lip. "What if it's my brother? I left him a message yesterday, and he didn't call me back." Alex sighed when she heard Jay ask her (indirectly) if it's his brother that's currently calling him. Knowing full well that Will is always worried about Jay, she knows that she doesn't really have a choice. "Just be glad that we already washed up." Wrapping her arms around Jay's neck one last time, Alex smiled as she stepped close to him while feeling him wrap his arms around her back. Kissing him softly, Alex smirked as she was madly in love with him.