(107) Happy New Year 2019

Well, now if that wasn't an interesting turn of events. What do you guys think of this turn? Let me know what you think in the comments below, and let's get this new year started. Here we go, with our first Chapter of 2019.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He tried to sleep as long as he could this morning, this last chance where he was guaranteed an opportunity to start his new year with a kiss from his beautiful wife; but that was not what ended up happening, because of what he learned the last night. Those facts that had shaken him up the night before, were still in his head; the fact that his brother-in-law slept with his sister. And even since he learned that fact, he hasn't been himself, which was something that wasn't lost on either the husband, or the wife. And that was why she understood why he wasn't in bed with her this morning, (A fact that, on a normal day wouldn't have made the wife the happiest). But today was not a normal day, and that was why she understood the reason why he wasn't in bed with her this morning. There was a big difference between this morning, and yesterday morning; and that would be the fact that he learned last night that his sister slept with her (estranged) brother.

The brother whom, just months earlier, slept with the woman that he blames in part for why his wife decided to run away from him (and their marriage); but now, he slept with his sister and that was just something that the husband couldn't shake (as much as he tried to). And that was why he was no longer in bed with his wife, and instead was taking a swim in their pool to start the new year; a swim that he hoped would help him clear his mind, before he (inevitably) had to see Antonio and his sister today at some point. He just hoped that Gabby understood, understood that this was something that he needed to do for himself so that they didn't start off their year on the wrong foot. And that was exactly what the wife was thinking as she made her way downstairs from their bedroom. Yes, Gabby was on their way down from bed as she just woke up. He, of course, left a note to tell her where he was going to be; so, she was ready to start her day in his arms.

But how exactly can she be ready to be in his arms this morning, when he's in the pool? Well, Gabby is wearing the outfit that she thought that she might have worn last night when they ran in the New Year in the pool. But instead, she's wearing it this morning as she prepared to give her husband some comfort. Walking out after having a bowl of cereal, Gabby made her way over to the pool chair where her husband currently had his towel set down; the towel that he was going to use to dry off when he was done in the pool, which just so happened to match the towel that she grabbed this morning. But that was not what mattered at the moment. Rather, what mattered was that she was going to get in the pool with the man of her dreams (and the future father of her twins). Taking off her sandals, Gabby smiled as she looked at the man of her dreams; the man whom she was going to make feel much better, but not in the way that you're thinking.

No, she was not going to be doing so sexually; rather, she was just going to be compassionate and just try to get her husband to open up to her. She wants to do whatever she can to make sure that he's okay, and that's exactly what she's going to do this morning. Getting in the pool this morning, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to make her way over to Matt; but she did so quietly, as she didn't want her husband to turn around and face her until she was right behind him. She wanted to surprise him, and turn him on in a way that was quite sexy; and she just knew that he was going to love that more than anything in the entire world. So, that's exactly what she's going to do for her loving husband. She's going to surprise her husband and just try and do whatever she can to make him feel better, but maybe not sexually. Swimming up right behind him, Gabby smiled as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and then kissed his back softly this morning.

Turning around when he felt some lips on his back, Matt smiled when he saw his beautiful wife there. "Hey." Gabby agreed with her husband when he told her that, smiling as they both got close to each other. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Gabby smiled as she felt Matt put his hands on her stomach. Getting close to Matt, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and kissed him softly. Just taking things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world, the man who is so charming. "So, is there a reason why you're out here this morning? I think we both know that you'd rather be in bed with me." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, taking a breath as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Uhm, I was thinking about what happened. How my sister was in bed with your brother." Wrapping her arms around Matt's neck, Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that. "Yeah."