Chapter Eighty-Seven

Hello Readers: Sorry I am starting with the writing so late in the day. However, I had a couple things that I had to do prior to me starting to write. And just what might that have been? Well, I just applied to a couple jobs; so please, let's hope that I get some calls back soon. However, that's not what I need to concentrate on right now. Rather, what I need to concentrate on for you guys is writing some more chapters. Now, I hope you guys enjoy today's chapters. Thanks again for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You want to use your maiden name for your clothing line?" -Matt Casey

He was a bit perplexed and confused about this topic, the topic that they were about to have with each other; the topic that was related to the fact that his wife wanted to use her maiden name for the apparel and clothing line that she wanted to create with the help of her best friend. (Maybe). And that was really something that was perplexing to her husband, as they both agreed that she would start using her married name; especially when they are going to have children, and they all want to have the same last name. So, he's just wondering what this means for her future in using his last name? Or will this just be for her business? Or will it be with the rest of her life once again? Taking a breath, Matt looked at the woman of his dreams as he got a bit more comfortable; afterwards, he felt Gabby slip her legs in between his (which made him smile). And Matt had a feeling as to why she was doing that. She was doing it to keep his attention, and to try and get him to relax.

And the truth was, Matt was completely fine with it; after all, it was what the both of them needed right now...both for the sake of their own health, and for the sake of their boys. Putting his hand on his wife's stomach, Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife before leaning in and kissing his wife softly. Putting her hand on Matt's neck, Gabby smirked as she took things nice and slow with each other; however, she knew full well that there was a reason why they were sharing a kiss like this. They were sharing a kiss as Matt was about to talk to her about something that was going to be a bit hard for her to hear, probably related to the question that Matt just asked her; the question that led to this awkward quiet that they are currently sitting in. Taking a breath, Gabby looked at her husband and just smiled at him. "You're against it?" Matt took a breath when his wife asked him that, proceeding to grab her hand before intertwining their fingers this morning.

Moving her lips to his hand, Matt kissed it and then smiled at the woman of his dreams. "So, I can only assume that you want to talk about this?" Matt took a breath when Gabby asked him whether he wants to talk about what they both just spoke about, and that being the fact that she wants to use her maiden name for her clothing line. "I guess, I am just so perplexed at the moment. I mean, we agree at first that you're going to use Casey now a days...but then, you want to use Dawson?" Gabby took a breath when she heard Matt say that, well aware that was exactly what was on his mind at the moment. She knew that was going to be the topic that they were going to be talking about after all (as she just said). "I mean, are you and Stella are even going to be partners? Or is she going to work for you?" Gabby took a breath when Matt asked her that, not sure what she's exactly thinking about that. "Honestly, I am not sure what I am really going to do."

Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, starting to realize that she was still trying to figure things out. "Oh, so you're just trying to figure things out." Gabby took a breath when Matt asked her that, trying to figure out what she wants to say. Clearly able to see that, Matt brought his beautiful wife close to him to give her more comfort; placing his hand on her stomach and just looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Hey, take a breath and just relax baby. Everything's okay." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her to relax, just taking it easy with the man that she loves. "Of course, sorry." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, hating that she felt like she needed to apologize at the same time. "Hey, you have no reason to apologize Gabby. We just both need to take it easy and relax honey." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling at the man of her dreams. "I swear, you truly are the man of my dreams."