(76) The Caseys Celebrate Two Years - Part One

Hi Readers: I hope that you guys don't mind, but I have decided to skip a few days as I have decided that I want to start writing Matt and Gabby's anniversary while I have an idea for it. I hope you guys enjoy the idea that I have for you guys.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

December 6th, 2018
He had a plan. A secret plan. A plan to give his wife an anniversary to remember, as it will definitely be the last one that they can ever celebrate like this; that they can celebrate alone without having to worry about having to (a) find childcare for their children, or (b) have to worry about sick kids that they will not want to leave with his mother-in-law. But today, they didn't need to worry about that; as today, they just needed to concentrate on each other and celebrate two years of wedded bliss. Okay, maybe not bliss; but Matt still believes that, if they deserved to celebrate any anniversary...it was this one. You couldn't tell based on how happy they both are now, but six months earlier...Matt wondered every single day whether he would ever get to celebrate two years of marriage. But today, that was exactly what they were going to do. They were going to just be together, and celebrate two years of marriage, which starts with a beautiful surprise for his girl.

And what might that be? Well, they have already decided that they are going to be staying in bed (most) of the day. Yes, most of the day; Matt of course, will not be able to spend the entire day in bed as he needs to take care of his wife in bed. And that was something that Matt already told Gabby the night before, Gabby is to do nothing but take it easy today. Today, she's going to be relaxing for the sake of our children; and that was especially the case as Matt was prepared to make sure that his wife doesn't need to move too much, which was something she needed to do today. And unfortunately, it wasn't just due to the fact that Matt wants to treat her like his queen today; rather, it was the reason why he had to change his plans (more on that later). But first, let's just explain WHY exactly Matt had to change all the plans he had for his wife today; most importantly, the fact that Gabby just feels like crap after having ate something bad last night.

Apparently, something just didn't agree with her stomach, and that led to her needing to take it easy. Heck, it was like night and day after they ate supper last night. Before supper, Gabby wanted to have her husband in bed; she wanted him to make love to her both on the eve of their anniversary, and on the night of their anniversary. However, after eating supper and making her way up to bed...Gabby started to feel like hell; so, she told Matt that it wasn't happening...and she wasn't sure that it would even happen tonight. But she told him that she'll try, which was something that he shut down right away. However, that was the only part of his plan that he was going to have to change. The part of the plan where they make love to each other, was the part that was going to go away right away; and Matt was fine with that, as he wanted to just let her rest today. But that was not something Gabby wanted, she wanted to have fun with her husband in the middle of the day.

So, they made a compromise. They aren't going to make love to each other tonight, but they may make love to each other during the day...and that's actually something that really interests him due to the fact that Matt loves the idea of. He's going to be able to make love to his beautiful wife during the day, as that's exactly what he wants to have from his wife; he wants to make love to her during the day rather than at night so that she can relax, which is going to be nice...especially since it allows him to implement another part of his plan, and it'll happen naturally as they will have a reason to do it. And just what might that be? They are going to take either one, or multiple romantic baths with each other. Matt already pre-ordered some nice baths that she can they can take together, and he already knows that she's going to love it. This is perfect, and there's nothing better than the idea for the both of them to just have a nice bath a few times today; and later tonight.