Gabby Dream: Matteo & Sofia Casey

Hi readers, I want to introduce you to my first dream chapter. I want to give you a bit of background as to what these chapters are, and how they will relate to the storyline. These dream chapters are just hypotheticals, and it doesn't mean that they will come true. But enough introducing you to these chapters. Now, it's time for a glimpse into the future.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She never knew how good her husband was at playing the violin. The tune that her man was playing truly was beautiful, and it was exactly what she needed to hear right now. Ever since they brought their beautiful children Matteo Andrew and Sofia Grace home last week, they have been crying non-stop. And they've yet to find a way to get them to calm down, until now. Today, Matt just decided to grab his violin, and he just started to play it for their children; he decided to play it, and it worked. It worked so well, that her shirtless husband was continuing to play it while he made sure that their kids were fast asleep in their cribs this evening. Meanwhile, Gabby was just sitting back on the couch this evening and enjoying the sight that was in front of her, and the sounds that came from her loving husband's violin. God, this truly is perfect; and she's so glad that they are just taking it easy with each other as they relaxed together. And Matt knew it, he knew she was relaxed.

Every once and a while, Matt took a quick glance at his wife to see that she was relaxing; that she was really taking it easy, which is exactly what he wanted her to do right now. He wanted her to relax, and just take it easy. And the music was allowing her husband to do just that, as it relaxed both their twins, along with his beautiful wife. Looking at Gabby as he finished the current tune that he was playing, he smiled at her. "I can only assume that you're enjoying the music? Or is it the sight of me walking around our room shirtless?" Gabby laughed when Matt asked her that, shaking her head. "Don't be so cocky Matthew, it's not a good look on you." Matt then went ahead and put his violin down, proceeding to walk over to their twins' cribs. Looking at them both, Matt smiled as he ran his finger up and down Matteo's cheek. Afterwards, he proceeded to do the same with Sofia's cheek. And she can just tell that Matt is smiling as he looked at their children.

The children that Matt's always wanted. Matt is just the best father in the entire world, and she's just glad that she's finally been able to give him children. Seeing Sofia wake up a bit, Matt bent down and kissed her forehead softly. "No baby girl, stay asleep for daddy." Sofia then started to cry a bit, so that meant that she wasn't going to stay asleep. Quickly putting his violin down on the changing table that he and Gabby had in between the twins' cribs, Matt bent down and proceeded to pick his baby girl up in his arms. Cuddling up to his daughter, Matt tapped her back while kissing her forehead softly. He then whispered to her and took a breath. "Shh...it's okay princess, papa's right here. Papa's here, and he's holding you in his arms. It's all okay." Gabby smiled when she heard Matt say that. "Oh, now that's just the most beautiful sight in the entire world." Turning his head to look at Gabby, Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that. "You want me to bring her over?"

Gabby smiled at Matt when asked her whether she wants him to carry their daughter over her, wanting him to do just that. "After that, I wouldn't mind if you kept playing the violin." Gabby then proceeded to sit up in bed. "Hey, take it easy baby and just relax. We don't want to pop your stitches." Gabby agreed with her loving husband when he told her that, smiling as she watched him carry their daughter over to her. "Thanks for bringing her over to me." Matt shook his head when Gabby said that. He then went ahead and proceeded to lay her down in Gabby's open arms, smiling at the woman of his dreams. Holding their beautiful daughter close to her, Gabby smiled as she looked down at Sofia. At the same time, Matt sat down next to the woman of his dreams. Looking at his baby girl, he heard Gabby talk to her. "Ola mija. Is someone ready to eat this morning?" Matt smirked when Gabby asked her that, ready for what she's going to ask him to do next; he hopes.