Chapter Three

Hello Readers: Another day, another set of chapters for you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed the first two chapters that I wrote (and posted) for you guys yesterday. I also hope that you guys enjoy the concept of this story. Now, I want to let you know that I already have a route (somewhat) planned out. However, I do want to stay this. I will be taking ideas as to where to send them next, and I will try and make a schedule based on that. If you have requests for where to send them next, let me know; and I will do my best to get them there. But for now, let's just get started on chapter three. Enjoy the story.

Also, sorry this chapter is so short. I just really liked where this chapter ended, so I decided to leave it as is.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It did feel a bit weird, them sitting at this table eating some of the breakfast that Gabby just made for the both of them while Matt packed up the RV; the RV that would be their home for the next couple months (or year). The RV where they would (from now on) share breakfast together each and every morning, at least if they didn't kill each other first. (Kidding). They already both agreed that they would talk a lot, and try and not have too many arguments when it came to them being in the RV. After all, that was what they needed to do so that they could get through this trip in one piece (both in regards to their bodies and their relationship). But, at the same time, this feeling that the both of them were having was a bit strange. Sure, Gabby experienced a similar feeling before she left to go to Puerto Rico; enjoying one last breakfast with Matt before she left. But this time, they were going to be leaving Chicago together; and they were coming back for certain, it was sure.

And that, that was something that Matt was quite happy about; and it's something that he wants to share with his wife, how he's feeling really good about just how much fun the trip is going to be; and how he feels like this is something that they should've done this past summer. It's something that he's always wondered about; whether she would've liked to do this months earlier than they're doing it now. Whether she would've rather spent time together over the summer, going multiple places rather than going to Puerto Rico; or if she thinks that she still would've gone to Puerto Rico. Well, there's only one way to find out; and that's to ask Gabby what she thinks about that question that he currently has in his head. But before he could ask her that question, Gabby had a question for him. "You packed coffee right?" Matt snickered when Gabby asked him whether he made sure to pack some coffee for their road trip. "Oh trust me, I packed some coffee."

Taking another bite of his breakfast, Matt smiled as he continued speaking to his beautiful wife. "I packed a bunch of coffee for our trip due to the fact that I'm well are of the fact that we're going to need some, especially me." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling as she went ahead and grabbed his hand; the hand of the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. The man she (hopes) to one day have a family with; but for now, they need to work on their marriage. "So, I saw you looking on your iPad today. What were you looking at?" Gabby smiled, before laughing a bit when he mentioned what she was looking at on her iPad. And just what might that be? An app that she's a bit embarrassed about, as she doesn't know whether he's going to be open to them using it on their trip; however, she hopes that he does want to use it...as she believes that it will really help them communicate while they're on their road trip with each other.

But first, let's just ease into that. "Well, I was of course looking at destinations that we can go to." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at her before letting go of her hand; he then went ahead with cutting some more of his eggs and proceeding to take a bite of them. "And I was also looking at an app that I found, an app that I think I want to use." Matt looked up at Gabby when she said that. "What type of app?" Gabby took a breath as she looked at Matt. "It's an app that prompts us with questions to start conversations about our relationship every once and a while. I'm not sure if you want to do that, or if you want it to flow naturally..." Matt smiled at Gabby when she said that, liking the idea as it really does sound like exactly what they need right now. "The truth is Gabby, I actually really like that idea." Gabby was a bit shocked/taken aback when she heard Matt say that he liked the idea of them using the app during their trip. "Really?" Matt smiled.