(26) Earned by Torture (Forever Yours)

Sorry it took me so long to get this posted. I got a bit distracted between posting chapter twenty-five and writing this chapter (chapter twenty-six); and this was even though I had the idea in my head. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, as I think it's quite clever. Let me know what you guys think in the comments below though. I hope you enjoy it. Now, onto chapter twenty-six and something that involves a bit of pleasure from husband to wife, and wife to husband. Sexy teases.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He didn't exactly know what his wife meant by 'you have to earn me'. She was very vague in the description that she gave him of what he had to do, what he had to do in order to earn some intimate time with her. All he knows is, since he did want his wife later, he did what he was told. He was told that (1) they were going to the beach for a while, maybe all day; that (2) he was going to be doing some surfing today, wearing a wetsuit that can get tight as a way to please her; and (3) that he didn't have to worry about the only one that would be pleased at the beach by him wearing something that looks sexy for their respective spouse. And of course, she was still being cryptic until the very last minute; including when she left their bedroom without him having a chance to first get a glimpse of just what she was wearing for him right now. So, he did as he was told and put his wet suit on ahead of making his way our to the kitchen; then he'll see what she's wearing.

Hearing her fill her water bottles in the kitchen, Matt smirked because that meant that she was still there; and that meant that he was one step closer to seeing just what his beautiful wife was wearing for him today. Walking out in his wet suit (while carrying his surfboard at the same time), he finally found out exactly what she meant. And he had to say that he was going to be tortured while earning his wife today. But it wasn't just going to be torture in his opinion, no...this was going to be pure hell; and that was based entirely on what his wife was wearing for him right now. And just what was his wife wearing for him right now? Well, let me tell you. She's wearing this little bikini, which shows off everything that he always wants to touch whenever they're in bed with each other. Yet, he's wearing a wet suit; and that means that she can't touch him in the same way that he wants to touch her. At the same time, he was now aware of his newly formed erection.

The erection that he was getting thanks to what his wife, his sexy wife was wearing for him right now; and she must've known that this was going to happen, that he was going to get an erection the moment he saw her wearing this. And even worse, he wasn't going to be able to get to it until after he took off his wet suit. Unless that's what she wants him to do right now? (He highly doubts that though). So yes, this was pure hell for him; and his wife was being the biggest tease in the entire world, and she knew it. Did she really need to do this to him? She had to know that this would turn him on more than anything in the entire world. Yet, she still decided to wear this. Well, you know what, if he has to earn her by being teased (tortured) by what she's wearing right now; then he'll just have to find a way to tease his wife, and make sure that she knows that he's not happy over the fact that she's wearing this for him; while he's wearing a wetsuit ahead of surfing.

And that's definitely unfair to the both of them. I mean, unless that was the point the entire time; for her to please him in this little bikini, while he gets tortured. Well, two can play this game when they're at the beach. Oh boy, is Gabby going to be ticked when she remembers something; something that he's going to point out after he walks up behind her and puts his hands on that gorgeous body of hers. Walking over to the front door, Matt proceeded to set his surfboard down so that he can make sure that he didn't have anything in his hands when he walked up behind his wife. Afterwards, he backed up and went to make his way over to his wife in the kitchen. The wife who is going to rue the day that she decided to wear this sexy bikini for him. Walking up behind Gabby in his wetsuit, Matt smirked as he walked up right behind her and put his hands on her hips; tugging her body back against his chest, Matt smirked as he bent down and then proceeded to whisper in her ear.