Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Three

Chapter 1-2-3, easy as can be. Hi readers, and welcome to another day of chapters. But before we begin, I want to let you know that (just like yesterday) I am not going to be updating as much today (February 16th) as I have an interview. But I still hope that you guys enjoy the chapters that I am going to post for you today. Now, what do you say we jump back in and figure out what happened after yesterday's events (including those in the last chapter with Matt and Gabby). Find out now.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She felt horrified after what she just did to Matt this morning; so much so, that she ran away from him the moment that she did it. She ran up to their room so that she could hide from Matt, as she just couldn't look at the man she loves after she threw up all over him in the middle of his first board meeting. Yes, that was what she did to Matt this morning; and it was horrible. She literally threw up all over the man she loves, on the day that they're starting their company; well, Matt and their friends are (or so she thought). Gabby thought that Matt was going to stay downstairs and take care of everything with their friends, while she hides from him in their bedroom; but that was not what happened this morning. Rather, Matt immediately ended the board meeting; but not before he set a new date and time for said meeting. Rather than having their inaugural board meeting today, it will instead take place on Monday, January 6th, 2019, at 10 in the morning.

However, that didn't mean that they didn't get some business done. They at least figured out the general areas of concentration for the business, and they set (some) preliminary goals that they wish to (try) and reach during the first year of the company's existence; and that was good, as it gave their friends a task to do while they take it easy. And they even have a deadline for which they need to complete said goals, by Monday at 10 (e.g., the next meeting). And what task might that be? Well, Matt wants them to have ideas that they can (realistically) start working on this year, with the hopes of starting to make a profit in the first year of the company's existence. But right now, Matt was not concentrating on the company; rather, he was concentrating on being a good, loving husband (and future father) to his beautiful wife Gabriela. The wife (whom you know) just threw up all over him. And that's why he adjourned the meeting, to be with his wife.

He needed to be with Gabby, and he needed to take a shower (preferably, with her)

He needed to be with Gabby, and he needed to take a shower (preferably, with her). And that was actually what he was about the do. Gabby was currently in the shower to hide the tears that she was letting escape her eyes, as she just felt so bad after what she did to Matt. Walking into the bathroom with his towel around his waist, Matt looked at his beautiful, pregnant wife as she stood in the shower; and he definitely did not like what he saw, as she was currently crying in the shower. But that was not what she needed to do right now, as she had no reason to cry; nor did she have any reason to feel guilty over what she just did to him this morning. Quietly walking into the bathroom, Matt proceeded to take off his towel so that he could join Gabby in the shower; after all, that was where he needed to be right now. He needs to hold his wife, and he needs to make sure that he makes her feel better; which is exactly what he plans to do this morning, and all day.