(95) DREAM: Happy Anniversary Chief Casey

Hello Readers: Sorry for having such a short chapter last one I posted. However, I have this feeling that things are going to be better. But right now, I am not doing a chapter in present time. Rather, I am doing something that I haven't done in a while; and that would be a dream chapter. I hope that you guys enjoy it, because I know that I liked writing it for you.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Friday, December 6, 2019
He called Gabby earlier today to tell her that he didn't know whether he would be able to make it home on time for dinner with their boys Gabriel James and Matteo Andrew, as he finished his final exam a bit later than he expected; and he wanted to grade them before he came home, as they were easy to grade. So, he was currently sitting the office that he had in the mock firehouse he had here on the site of his training facility, working on finishing up his final papers. The office that had the title 'Chief Casey' on the door. I mean, he is the CEO and Headmaster (temporarily) of the facility; so he might as well have the title of Chief for now. That's actually a decision that he made permanent. Whoever is the headmaster of the training facility shall be known as 'Chief (insert last name), COO of The Casey-HFD Fire Academy'. And right now, that was him. And unfortunately, that has kept him quite busy of late. He's just glad that he's going to see his boys this weekend.

He wants to do that, and make sure that he has time to spend with his 6-month old (almost 7-month old) twins. God, they have grown so much; and he's just so glad to be a dad. But here's one thing that he forgot, that he was never going to be seeing his sons today. The reason? Well today, they are at their abuela's home. Yes, she finally has their own home in Hawaii. (And so do Kelly and Stella). So, that means that they are going to have their home all to themselves on this; their third wedding anniversary. Their first as parents, which is something that he never though would've happened just 18 months earlier. But here's the thing, Matt actually forgot the fact that today was his and Gabby's anniversary; so, Gabby is here to remind him that it is...in a very sexual manner. Walking up to the door of his office in a robe and lingerie, Gabby smirked as she looked at the man she loves wearing his white shirt at his desk; and man does her man look good in white.

But what's going to look even better, is when she's sitting in his lap; and having a bunch of fun with her man on their anniversary. "Damn, I said it before in Chicago; but damn, my husband looks good in white." Turning his head to look up at Gabby, Matt just stared when he saw that she was currently wearing a bathrobe. "Oh, what's this?" Gabby smirked as she looked at the man she loves when he asked her that. "Well, it's a little surprise that I've been waiting to give you at home because I thought you'd be home earlier...as you know that we don't have the boys tonight." Matt was a bit confused when he heard Gabby say that. "We don't?" Gabby smirked when Matt said that, proceeded to walk over to the man she loves before getting him to push himself back from his desk. As much as she loves the fact that her husband is currently a Chief at his academy, she is not happy over the fact that he's currently not in bed with her celebrating their anniversary.

But this, this is going to make him want to come home. "You better not be holding a pen when I come sit down." Matt was confused when he heard Gabby say that, going to set his pen down for her as he watched her reveal the tight, white garment that she was wearing for him this evening. "Oh, daddy like." Gabby smirked when she heard Matt say that, coming to sit down on his lap before cuddling up to him as she put her hands on his chest. At the same time, Matt grabbed her robe and just looked at her. "Did you lock the door on the way in?" Putting her hands on Matt's face, Gabby agreed with him and smiled as she proceeded to kiss her husband softly. "Oh definitely, I don't want anybody to disturb me when I'm doing this with my husband." Grabbing the back of Matt's head, Gabby then bent down and proceeded to kiss his neck softly. Moaning, Matt proceeded to push off her robe and then put his hands on her body right now. "Oh, fuck baby."