Chapter 67

Chapter 67 067

    In the blue sky, occasionally a few clouds float by, and the breeze brushes over the white curtains, causing it to shake slightly.

    On a white hospital bed, a pale woman was sleeping soundly with her eyes closed. She moved her fingers beside her. This scene made the haggard middle-aged woman who had been paying attention to her situation widen her eyes, and then exclaimed Uncovered, the woman hurried out to call the doctor.

    After the noise, the ward returned to silence. The woman on the bed trembled slightly with brush-like thick eyelashes, and slowly opened her eyes.

    Those black and white moist eyes stared blankly at the white ceiling, and his pale and bloodless face was in a trance.

    It wasn't until a familiar voice came from the ear that the woman's lifeless eyes recovered a little.

    "Xihao, how are you?"

    Yang Xihao turned his eyes to the woman, seeing her haggard face, Yang Xihao's eyes turned red, and just when he was about to say that he was fine, he felt his throat was so dry uncomfortable.

    After Yang's mother noticed, she quickly poured her a glass of warm water.

    The handsome man in a white coat who had been standing beside Yang Xihao pushed his glasses, then examined her and asked some questions.

    Yang Xi took a sip of warm water, and after asking and answering the doctor's words, she asked, "What's wrong with me?" Speaking of

    this, Yang's mother's eyes turned red, "A few days ago, you suddenly had a high fever in the middle of the night, and your whole body fell into a trance. In a coma, I still shout from time to time that my whole body hurts."

    Yang Xi was stunned for a moment, and then lowered his eyes to cover up the thoughts in his eyes.

    Lu Zhao once said that if something happened to her body in the book world, her body in the real world would also suffer. That day, she solved the anomaly in a tragic way, and the real world would naturally be implicated as well. It made parents worry.

    Seeing that Yang Xi was silent, Mother Yang patted her on the shoulder, and then looked at the doctor, "Doctor, how is our Xi?"

    "It seems that there is no major problem at the moment. I will go for a physical examination later and stay in the hospital for observation for a few days." "

    Okay." After Yang's mother sent the doctor away, she turned and walked towards Yang Xi. Seeing her lowering her head and not speaking, Yang's mother sighed, "Xi is good, are you still in pain?"

    Yang Xihao shook her head, "Mom, I'm sorry for making you worry."

    Yang's mother stared She glanced at her, "You girl, what nonsense are you talking about!"

    Yang Xi really wanted to smile, but when she thought of Yun Ye's desperate expression when she left the world in the book, she felt so tight in her chest that she couldn't laugh even if she wanted to. come out.

    "Mom..."

    "What's the matter?"

    "How long have I been asleep?"

    "It's almost four days." Mother Yang sighed, "These days your father has been watching over you, in case something happens to you, and Lele is also there." Come to see you."

    "Well, I see."

    "You lie down first, I'll report to your dad that you're safe."

    "Yes." Yang Xihao nodded and noticed that his mobile phone was on the bedside table Finally, she stretched out her hand to take it, and after logging on to QQ, she realized that the person who privately poked her message was basically her editor-in-chief, so she quickly replied.