Chapter 38

Chapter 38 038

    At three o'clock in the afternoon, the sun above the head was scorching hot. In order to save fuel, Yang Xi did not turn on the air conditioner, but opened the window to let in the wind. Yang Xi sat by the window, and the summer wind caressed her cheeks from time to time, and she felt herself It was hot again, so I had no choice but to tie up my casually tied hair.

    "It's so hot, when will my brother arrive in Guicheng, I'm really going to heat up!"

    Guan Yongxian was also hot, he wiped the sweat from his forehead, then took off his glasses on the bridge of his nose, After rubbing the bridge of his nose, he put on his glasses and looked forward. He couldn't help jumping up at this sight, "Hurry up!"

    He has already seen the road sign pointing to your city!

    Yang Xihao also looked forward, and finally heaved a sigh of relief when he saw the bright street sign.

    "It's finally here..." As

    soon as she finished speaking, she felt her body leaning to the left. It turned out that Pei Yi turned the steering wheel in a hurry. She knew that Pei Yi would not do this without a reason, so she asked quickly "Ayi, what happened?!"

    Pei Yi spat, and said in a deep voice, "A petrified man jumped out of the hill next to him!"

    Zhuo Tingjin touched the head that had just been hit, tsk, There was still some pain, "When you meet the petrified man, hide away, Ayi, hurry up, we are almost arriving in Guicheng anyway." "It's

    useless." Pei Yi's voice was tinged with frustration.

    useless? what's going on? !

    The few people in the car looked out the window with this doubt, and they were all surprised.

    Many petrified people climbed out from the hills on both sides of the expressway. Yang Xi counted them carefully. Eight of them had already climbed down from the hills, and there were two gray-eyed petrified people stuck in front of their car. If they If they rush over hastily, the windshield of the commercial bus will definitely be broken, so now they decided to get out of the car and fight.

    Pei Yi and Guan Yongxian got out of the car first, followed by Liang Feng and Zhuo Tingjin.

    The three awakened people met the gray-eyed petrified man blocking the front of the car, and Guan Yongxian, Liang Cheng, and Guan Yongyue also met the white-eyed petrified men on both sides of the car.

    Yang Xi was about to get out of the car. She glanced at Long Meiyan who was holding Long Xigu tightly in her arms, and then at Fang Sufen who was about to get out of the car. She called out to Fang Sufen, "Sister Sufen, just stay Let's watch Sister Meiyan and Xigu in the car."

    Fang Sufen hesitated at first, but when she saw Long Meiyan hugging Long Xigu with such fear, she could only nod her head in agreement, thinking inwardly that she would wait for Long Mei After Yan's health recovers, she must learn how to hunt and kill petrified people.

    After Yang Xihao saw that Fang Sufen nodded, she didn't delay any longer, and quickly joined the battle with the steel bars.

    Yang Xihao’s opponents are all low-level white-eyed petrified people, so she can handle the petrified people with ease. Thinking of her doubts before, she stabs the petrified people’s eyes hard when she finds an opportunity. Seeing the petrified people being stabbed They all rioted, and she became even more convinced that the eyes are the most vulnerable place of the petrified people, so she kept attacking the eyes.