Chapter 33

Chapter 33 033

    Yang Xihao waited for the others to return to the car, and when her back touched the soft back of the seat, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    "My dear sister, it was really too dangerous just now." Guan Yongyue felt a chill down her spine as she recalled what happened just now, "Fortunately, Ting Jin reacted just now." Yang Xi nodded and said to Zhuo

    Tingjin Thank you, but there is another thing in my mind, that is the high and lengthy roar that suddenly sounded just now, if she guessed correctly, that voice was made by the black-eyed speed petrified person, the purpose is to save herself, if If it wasn't for him, the palm of the gray-eyed speed petrified man would have penetrated his heart long ago.

    Zhuo Tingjin smiled, but a complex light flashed in his eyes, "Actually, it's not all up to me." "

    How do you say?" Guan Yongyue looked at him.

    "Did you notice the sudden roar?"

    Guan Yongyue and the others shook their heads, but Yang Xihao glanced at Zhuo Tingjin in surprise, but quickly returned to his natural state.

    "If it wasn't for that voice just now, I wouldn't have succeeded in saving Xi."

    "Huh?"

    "That voice made Gray Eyes petrify people's speed for a few seconds, so I was able to save him with the gold system ability. Xi is good, otherwise the consequences will be disastrous."

    Liang Feng frowned, "Who made the voice?"

    Zhuo Tingjin shook his head, but glanced at Yang Xihao vaguely, "That voice sounds like a petrified person Yes."

    Yang Xihao pursed her lips, with a dazed expression on her face, but she still didn't want to tell the story of the little petrifaction man.

    Zhuo Tingjin never doubted Yang Xihao, but felt that this incident was so weird, "Maybe it was a coincidence." "I think so too." Guan Yongyue didn't think too deeply

    , and was always thankful that Yang Xihao escaped. Doomed.

    Zhuo Tingjin also changed the topic, and looked at Liang Feng with a hint of interest in his black eyes, "Ah Feng, have you upgraded?"

    Liang Feng was taken aback when he heard the words, then shook his head, "No."

    He wanted to upgrade, but his accumulation of proficiency was not enough.

    "Then what happened to your sudden eruption of abilities?" Yang Xi finally came back to his senses, thinking of the countless vines that Liang Feng erupted at the beginning, his brows were furrowed tightly. If it wasn't for an upgrade, how could it be like this? She remembered that Liang Feng could only summon three vines before.

    "I don't know, maybe it's a new move I just learned? I really haven't upgraded." Liang Feng was a little dejected.

    "It doesn't matter." Liang Cheng patted Liang Feng on the shoulder, "Didn't Huang Gaoqiang say before that the higher the proficiency of the ability, the easier it is to level up? Ah Feng, look at it now, you are not far from leveling up." Yes."

    Liang Feng rekindled his confidence, and nodded energetically at Liang Cheng, then he looked at Zhuo Tingjin as if he had thought of something, "Ting Jin, speaking of which, you have a lot of comprehension moves.

    " In the beginning, Zhuo Tingjin could only make metal sticks, later on metal awls, and now on metal shields, Liang Feng couldn't help but sigh.

    Zhuo Tingjin smiled, but he wasn't too proud. He glanced at Liang Feng, "Ah Feng, don't worry, you can do it too. See if you have learned a new move today?" Liang Feng nodded