Chapter 10

Chapter 10 010

    Guan Yongxian walked around Wucheng for more than 20 minutes, and then he stopped in front of a tall building with a unique style.

    "Wucheng Library." Guan Yongxian narrowed his eyes, and decided to be you, "Let's get out of the car."

    Yang Xihao looked out, and there were several petrified bodies lying outside the Wucheng Library , "Wait a minute, there should be a lot of people in the library, right?"

    "This..." Guan Yongxian frowned, knowing that he was not thinking enough, but there should be the map they want here... "

    Now that we are here, Let's go in and have a look, just be more vigilant later, isn't there me and Liang Feng?" Pei Yi scratched the back of his head, they didn't have a map, which means they couldn't avoid crowded places in Wucheng, so This meant that they might be ambushed by the petrified people just like before, and among them, themselves and Liang Feng had special abilities, so it was relatively safe to go in.

    Yang Xi hesitated a little, she cast her eyes on the petrified corpse at the door, and nodded after a while, "Okay then." Now that

    Pei Yi has said so, they will go to Wucheng Library to have a look Bar.

    Pei Yi took the hammer and got out of the car first, and then Liang Feng, who was following behind them, waved his hand.

    Liang Feng understood immediately and took Liang Cheng and Fang Sufen out of the car.

    "What's wrong?" Liang Feng asked.

    "We plan to go in and look for a map of Wucheng." Guan Yongyue said, holding the steel bars tightly in his hand.

    "That's fine." Liang Feng nodded.

    "But we don't know what's going on inside, so everyone should be more careful later." Guan Yongxian told everyone, and then he and Pei Yi took the lead in walking ahead.

    Guan Yongyue and Yang Xihao followed closely behind, Liang Feng patted Liang Cheng on the shoulder, motioned Liang Cheng and Fang Sufen to follow, and he was in the rear.

    "Be careful." Liang Cheng was worried, and said again.

    "I see, brother, you and sister-in-law also be careful."

    Guan Yongxian and Pei Yi pushed open the door of the library, first glanced at the situation inside, and saw that there were no petrified people inside, the two of them walked in, then waved their hands behind them, Yang Xihao and Guan Yongyue immediately followed.

    The library hall was empty and deserted. Guan Yongxian and Pei Yi found the pointing map in the hall and quickly browsed it.

    "Geographical information, geographical information..." Guan Yongxian muttered, and when he saw the information about this, his eyes suddenly lit up, "I found it, it's on the third floor." He turned to look at Yang

    Xi Good them, "Let's go up to the third floor."

    Yang Xi nodded and followed Guan Yongxian and Pei Yi up the stairs.

    Along the way, what surprised several Yang Xi people was that they didn't meet any petrified people, but they kept vigilant all the time and walked upstairs very lightly.

    As soon as he reached the third floor, there was a sudden change, and three soil thorns appeared on the smooth tiles. Fortunately, Pei Yi reacted quickly and pulled Guan Yongxian back a step.

    "Who is it!?" Pei Yi shouted loudly, his tiger eyes were piercing.

    "Hey, it's a person."

    A surprised voice came from not far away, so Yang Xi could follow the sound, and there were two men in military uniforms standing not far away.