Chapter 66

Chapter 66 066

    Yun Zhan was caught in his own entanglement. In order not to scare his grandparents, he strengthened his belief in upgrading.

    Before he could burn with enthusiasm for a few minutes, a roar broke through the sky, and the soothing nerves of the people in the car tensed up.

    "He's here." Yun Ye's voice was a little hoarse, and there was an undercurrent rolling deep in the dark eyes.

    Yun Zhan on the side also arched his back, he could feel that the odd number had become stronger again!

    After the high-pitched roar, there were roars in the distance one after another, and the ground could even be felt shaking...

    "A lot! A lot of petrified people!" Yun Zhan's immature face was full of dignity that did not match his age.

    "Boss..." Xiao Xiutian's fingers holding the steering wheel turned white, and he had already seen the densely packed petrified people in front of him.

    He has never had trypophobia, but seeing these densely packed petrified heads now, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is disgusting.

    A trace of scarlet flashed across Yunye's eyes, and with a thought, the densely packed petrified people in front of him were instantly frozen, and turned into ice slag in an instant.

    Before Xiao Xiutian cheered, a large group of petrified people came up again, and not only were there petrified people in front, they were dominated by petrified people in all directions.

    When Yun Ye wanted to activate the ice ability again, Yun Zhan had already opened the car door and rushed out.

    He's like a harvester, petrified heads everywhere he goes.

    Xiao Xiutian and He Shaoxian were absent-minded for a moment, and then they got out of the car with their weapons.

    They have been made dumplings now, no matter how powerful the boss is, he can't stand up to the petrified people who are fighting one after another, and there is a petrified man with blue eyes watching them, now they have to fight their way out!

    Yang Xihao followed Yunye to get off the car. After Yunye told her to be careful, she turned into an afterimage and disappeared before her eyes. She knew that Yunye was looking for a blue-eyed petrified man. Now all she has to do is Get rid of these dense petrified people! kill! kill!

    A flash of firmness flashed in her watery eyes. She is a water-type awakener and a good long-distance attacker, so she climbed onto the roof of the car and looked down at the group of petrified people who were as excited as if they had taken medicine. The water system ability in the body condenses a huge blue energy group.

    This is a move she just thought of, and she intends to use it on this group of petrified people who have taken medicine.

    When the blue energy group was the size of a basketball, Yang Xihao lifted it up with one hand, and then threw it into the petrified crowd that was about to approach the off-road vehicle.

    I saw that when the blue energy group touched the black-eyed petrified man among the petrified crowd, the blue energy group exploded instantly, and the black-eyed petrified man was blown into slag, and a large group of petrified people around it were not spared. It turned into slag in between.

    But the huge explosion also attracted the attention of Xiao Xiutian and He Shaoxian. Seeing that Yang Xi had easily blown up a large group of petrified people, Xiao Xiutian called out the ferocity in his heart, and then worked harder to kill these rough flesh Thick petrified man.