Chapter 31

Chapter 31 031

    "Who are you?" Pei Yi kept silent, Zhuo Tingjin had no choice but to be a good person.

    Xia Lu sneered, "We are students of Baicheng Institute of Technology, and we are going back to Province F, who are you?" "

    What a coincidence, we also just came out of Baicheng, and we are also going to Province F." Zhuo Tingjin unexpectedly provoked He frowned, but his words were reserved, and he didn't tell them about the southwest base.

    "That's a coincidence."

    Zhuo Tingjin looked at Ma Yuange, who was busy not far away, "Where are you?"

    "There is no gas in the car, and we are pumping gasoline from other cars."

    Zhuo Tingjin nodded, The atmosphere suddenly became awkward again. Xia Lu didn't know the origin of these people, so he didn't intend to continue talking to them, and ran to Ma Yuange's side to help him.

    Seeing this, Zhuo Tingjin put his eyes on Duan Nianlang, who looked funny, and narrowed his eyes with interest.

    Duan Nianlang was looked at by Zhuo Tingjin like this, thinking that Xia Lu had humiliated herself just now, so she immediately sent out her anger to Zhuo Tingjin, "What are you looking at?! Have you never seen a beautiful woman? !”

    Beauty? ! Zhuo Tingjin chuckled, "Indeed, I have never seen such a moldy girl."

    Zhuo Tingjin specially emphasized the pronunciation of "mould", which made Liuzhi in the distance laugh.

    At first Duan Nianlang didn't realize the meaning of Zhuo Tingjin's words, and she was complacent that Zhuo Tingjin was obsessed with her beauty, but when Liu Zhi laughed, she knew that Zhuo Tingjin was not praising her but When she was scolding her, she suddenly became angry, pointed at Zhuo Tingjin's nose and yelled, "Why are you so rude?! Didn't your mother teach you how to respect people?!" Zhuo Tingjin who was originally

    smiling Hearing what Duan Nianlang said, Junyi's face immediately darkened, "What did you say?"

    He stepped forward to grab Duan Nianlang's collar, but was stopped by Liang Feng, who had quick eyes and quick hands.

    "Ting Jin! Calm down!"

    Duan Nianlang also took a step back in fear. Seeing that Zhuo Tingjin was being held back, she straightened her neck and continued, "What are you doing? Am I wrong? You are a mother-born but not a mother-raised!" Zhuo

    Tingjin His eyes were reddened by the words, even if Liang Feng stopped him, his gold-type supernatural power appeared in the air, and the metal stick was like flowing metal liquid binding Duan Nianlang's body tightly. The force of the tight band made it difficult for her to breathe, and her rosy face turned pale in an instant, and she called Xia Lu's name with difficulty.

    Xia Lu and Ma Yuange turned their heads to look, and were startled by Duan Nianlang's appearance. It was Duan Nianlang who couldn't support himself and crawled to the ground.

    Seeing that the situation was wrong, Liang Feng quickly shook Zhuo Tingjin's shoulders, "Tingjin! Tingjin! Calm down!"

    Zhuo Tingjin's red eyes flashed with clarity. Seeing that Duan Nianlang was about to suffocate to death, he With a sneer, the gold-type ability was instantly taken back by him.

    As soon as Duan Nianlang relaxed, she gasped for breath immediately, Xia Lu helped her up, and looked at Zhuo Tingjin in horror.

    What is this? Superpowers?