Chapter 47

Chapter 47 047

    "What's wrong?" Yang Xi looked at Zhuo Tingjin.

    "How do you feel?"

    "It's okay, but my body is a little weak."

    Zhuo Tingjin nodded, "Xi, can I ask a question?"

    "Yes." Yang Xi nodded, not understanding Zhuo Ting Why did Jin speak so carefully.

    "Do you have a hidden disease?"

    "Hidden disease?" Yang Xihao raised her voice, and Liu Mei frowned slightly, "No, what's wrong?"

    Why did you ask yourself such a weird question? Hidden disease... She really doesn't have this thing.

    "No, I'll just ask." Zhuo Tingjin paused, since there was no hidden illness, so why did Yang Xihao keep falling asleep? "Xihao, then when did you start being so sleepy?"

    "When did it start?" Yang Xihao repeated, and then looked at Zhuo Tingjin strangely, "It's from your accidental injury." The time has begun..."

    "Uh..." Zhuo Tingjin was at a loss for words for a moment.

    "So, this is really the sequelae of Ting Jin's accidental injury?!" Guan Yongyue was astonished, she didn't expect to be accidentally injured once, and sister Xi left such a weird sequelae, isn't this too unlucky? Moreover, there are them now, if they fall into such a coma when meeting petrified people in the future, the consequences will be unimaginable!

    "Probably?" Yang Xihao rubbed her nose, she knew that Zhuo Tingjin was not responsible for the drowsiness, but she couldn't tell them about time travel, so she had to wrong Zhuo Tingjin and let him carry this It's a scapegoat.

    "Uh..." Zhuo Tingjin was at a loss for words again.

    "Okay, okay, let's not talk about this." Fang Sufen shook her hands, not wanting everyone to pay attention to this issue, she looked at Yang Xihao with piercing eyes, "Xihao, you must be hungry, right?"

    Yang Xihao didn't feel hungry at first, but after Fang Sufen mentioned it, she really felt hungry, so she nodded with a little grievance, "Hungry." "I knew

    you would be hungry, wait, sister Go get some noodles!"

    "Okay." Yang Xihao nodded.

    Not long after Fang Sufen left, the sound of propellers came from above their roof, Guan Yongxian was shocked, and hurried to the window to look out, a large helicopter was hovering over them.

    "It's a helicopter!" Guan Yongxian was pleasantly surprised. It seems that they did not wait in vain. This time they can really reach the Southwest Base!

    "So, we can go to the southwest base?!" Realizing this, Guan Yongyue really wanted to jump three feet high!

    "Yes." Yang Xihao was also a little happy, because going to the southwest base meant that she could officially meet the heroine in the book "The Overlord of the End Times". I really look forward to it... Zhuo Tingjin did

    n't He was so excited, he heard the sound of the propeller, and frowned, "Don't you think this sound will attract petrified people?" These words

    made the excitement of everyone present fade a bit, and the joy on their faces also froze. up.

    "Ting Jin is right, this sound will attract petrified people, why don't you go out and have a look, just in case?" Yang Xihao said.

    "Yes." Zhuo Tingjin nodded, "Ah Yi, Ah Feng, let's go out and have a look, and the rest of us will stay in the room." He patted Guan Yongxian on the shoulder, "Although there are awakened people at the transfer station, But I'm still worried, so I entrust their safety to you."