Chapter 1

Chapter 1 001

Yang Xihao finished editing the picture and sent it to the editor-in-chief, and heaved a sigh of relief after receiving a satisfactory reply from the other party.

Yang Xihao is an illustrator who relies on drawing for a living. These days, she has been drawing illustrations for a novel. After a few days of revisions, her editor-in-chief is finally satisfied! She also felt a lot more relaxed.

Yang Xihao sat on the chair in a daze for a while, and then went to the toilet to wash his face.

It's already three o'clock in the afternoon, and she hasn't had lunch yet for photo editing, she needs to make something to fill her stomach.

After eating and drinking, Yang Xihao opened the website of Jinjiang Literature City, intending to find some good articles to pass some time.

"Beep--"

Yang Xihao picked up the phone and looked at it. It was a phone number without a note. She frowned, but still connected the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, are you Miss Yang Xihao?"

A warm and pleasant voice came from the phone.

"I am, are you?"

"I'm from Jinjiang Express. Here's a package for you. Are you free now? Can you come down and pick up the package?"

Jinjiang Express? pack?

Yang Xi frowned, didn't she remember that she had ever bought something online?

After thinking about it, she decided to go down and have a look.

"Are you downstairs?"

"Yes."

"Then you wait for me."

"Okay."

Yang Xihao changed out of her pajamas and went out with her flip flops. She saw a man downstairs A man in turquoise overalls, about 1.85 meters tall, wearing a peaked cap with the logo of Jinjiang Literature City on his head, turned around when he heard rustling footsteps.

The man's facial features are deep and handsome, and a pair of dark eyes are looking at Yang Xihao with friendliness.

Yang Xihao was dazed by the beautiful scenery in front of him, and muttered to himself, are the couriers so handsome these days?

"Is that Miss Yang Xihao?"

"Yes."

"Here is your package, please sign for it." After finishing speaking, the man took out a package and pen from the car next to him and handed it to Yang Xihao.

Yang Xihao scratched the back of his head, took it, signed the package, and handed it to him.

The man tore off the courier slip with a smile, smiled again and handed the package to Yang Xihao, "I wish you a happy life."

The man looked at Yang Xihao who was obviously a little dazed, and a smile of unknown meaning appeared on the corner of his mouth.

After the man left for five minutes, Yang Xihao finally came back to his senses, this man looks too attractive, right? Also, what happened to his last smile?

Yang Xihao was full of doubts, and returned home with the package. She looked at the turquoise bag, and then carefully looked at the courier slip on it.

Recipient, Yang Xi, sender...囧囧Mall?

She doesn't remember that she ever went to 囧囧 Mall to buy something?