Chapter 50

Chapter 50 050

    After more than five hours, they finally arrived at the side gate of the Southwest Base, which is where the base specially picked up survivors on the helicopter.

    As soon as they got off the car, they had to conduct a routine inspection. This was what Bai Xiaoxiao gave Yang Xi a popular science on the helicopter.

    They need special inspectors to check whether there are any wounds on their bodies, and then they have to stay in a room for an hour to prevent any survivors from mutating.

    It has been more than an hour since Yang Xihao waited for someone to come out. When they finished receiving the gold coins and were about to leave with the person who led them to the residential area, they were surprised to find that Jin Yu and Bai Xiaoxiao were still waiting for them. , and Gong Muxi and the men had disappeared.

    "Congratulations on passing the inspection." Jin Yu smiled.

    "Thank you."

    Originally, Yang Xihao and the others didn't plan to ask Gong Muxi and the others where they were, but Jin Yu said, "Muxi and the others are going to hand over the task." "I see." Yang Xi nodded with a smile

    , Then they heard Jin Yu's invitation to them.

    "If you are interested in joining our Beacon Squad, you can come to 302, Building C, The Awakener to find me." "

    Okay, I understand." Yang Xi smiled and nodded, thinking in his heart that if he joined the Beacon Squad, the plot would be irreversible If so, don't they all become cannon fodder?

    "That won't bother you, we're leaving first."

    "Okay." After Yang Xihao and the others watched Jin Yu and Bai Xiaoxiao leave, they prepared to follow the man in the lead to the residential area.

    Liang Cheng glanced at the man. The man was in his early twenties, wearing washed white jeans and a black T-shirt. He looked like a very energetic young man, so he struck up a conversation with the man.

    "Young man, what's your name?"

    The man was slightly taken aback, "My name is Liang Xingtai."

    "What a coincidence, my surname is also Liang, and my name is Liang Cheng." Liang Cheng patted Liang Feng on the shoulder, "This is my younger brother, Liang Feng."

    Liang Feng nodded to Liang Xingtai as a greeting.

    "Are you from Province C?"

    "Yes." Liang Xingtai nodded, but he didn't seem to want to chat with Liang Cheng, so he said, "I'll take you to the residence." After that,

    he walked away pace.

    When Liang Cheng was about to ask something, Liang Feng held him back and motioned him not to ask any more questions. Liang Chengxin didn't see that Liang Xingtai didn't really want to talk to them, but he could tell that he didn't want his brother's hot face to stick to him. Seeing someone else's cold ass, Liang Cheng could only hold back his desire to chat about homework.

    Liang Xingtai did not give them too much introduction to the situation of the Southwest Base, but directly took them to a relatively spacious five-person room in Building D of the Supernatural Person. This was discussed by several people in Yang Xi's small room. It was rented with money, thirty gold coins a month.

    After they sorted out their things, they discussed the way forward in the living room.

    "We finally arrived at the southwest base..." Guan Yongyue couldn't help sighing.