Chapter 28

Chapter 28 028

    After about ten minutes, they came to the entrance of the traditional Chinese medicine shop, but there were too many white-eyed petrified people here, Liang Feng and Zhuo Tingjin worked together to kill only some of them, even some white-eyed petrified people who were not entangled by vines. Hit the car.

    "This won't work, let's get out of the car and get out of the car." After Guan Yongxian finished speaking, he got out of the car with the steel bars in his hands.

    Pei Yi's three awakened people and Liang Cheng also got out of the car, vines and metal awls came out together, and there were also hammers to break rocks.

    Guan Yongyue was itching to see it, and when she was about to go down and move her body, Yang Xi grabbed her, "Yongyue, what are you doing?" "

    I want to go down too." After finishing speaking, Guan Yongyue shook off Yang Xi got out of the car with a good hand, carrying the steel bars.

    Fang Sufen shook her head, "This Yongyue..."

    Long Meiyan was a little surprised, "This is Yongyue..."

    She really didn't expect that a girl like Guan Yongyue would have the courage to face the petrochemical man. If it was her, she They dare not face the petrified people, their eyes without black eyes are too penetrating.

    "Kill petrified people." Yang Xi was a little surprised. Long Meiyan looked surprised, and then she understood what she was thinking. She patted the back of Long Meiyan's hand, "Sister Meiyan, it's the end of the world. If you If you don’t become stronger, no one can help you.” She glanced at Long Xigu who was looking at Pei Yi and the others with heroic eyes beside Long Meiyan, “You still have a five-year-old brother, you have to Be strong, asking for others is better than asking for yourself."     These words inspired Long Meiyan, her eyes suddenly became clear, she touched Long Xigu's head, and nodded firmly, "I see, thank you Good."     "It's good if you can figure it out."     Long Xigu looked up at Long Meiyan at this moment, "Sister, those brothers are amazing!"

    "Yes." Long Meiyan pinched his nose. She figured it out. In this last world, she must become stronger so that she can protect herself and her younger brother. Ask Xihao and Yongyue for advice on how to kill the petrified man.

    "Sister!" Long Xigu tightly tugged on Long Meiyan's skirt, and looked straight into her with big black and white eyes. In a childish voice, she said: "Sister, Xi Gu must be as good as those older brothers, and then protect my sister and drive away those villains!" For a moment

    , Long Meiyan was so touched that she couldn't describe it. Nasal hummed.

    Fang Sufen was also pleased that Long Xigu was sensible, she stretched out her hand and tapped his forehead lightly, "Then Xigu protects us?"

    Long Xigu tilted his head and thought for a long time, then nodded his head like a kid, " Yes, Xigu will become powerful and protect you."

    "Okay! Okay!" Fang Sufen laughed.

    At this moment, Pei Yi and the others have almost cleaned up the petrified people with white eyes. Guan Yongxian patted Zhuo Tingjin on the shoulder, "Let's go in and find medicine." "Okay." Zhuo Tingjin nodded and

    kicked When he opened the door, his ankle was clamped by a hard and cold thing. He reacted instantly, and the gold-type supernatural power covered the surface of his ankle like flowing metal. A metal stick appeared in his hand, and suddenly To the hammer that gripped his ankle.

    The crisp sound of "ping pong" startled Guan Yongxian who was on the side. He took a closer look and saw that the person clamping Zhuo Tingjin's ankle was a gray-eyed petrified man. go.