Chapter 20

Chapter 20 020

    "Crack——"

    There was a sound of ice cracking, and the six frozen white-eyed petrified people instantly shattered.

    Beside the white-eyed petrified man, a man in camouflage uniform was standing leisurely.

    This man was about twenty-five years old, his smooth and fair face revealed sharp-edged sternness, and his fair complexion set off his deep and bright black eyes.

    "Boss, you're really good!"

    The man who spoke was not far away, his age was about the same as the man before him, he had an indistinguishable handsome face, but a little finger-long scar under the corner of his eye gave him He added a bit of heroism.

    Yunye hooked his lips, and gestured to Xiao Xiutian who was behind him to come over.

    "Boss."

    "How long before we return to the Kyoto base?"

    Xiao Xiutian rubbed his nose and counted silently for a few seconds, "Now we are in Qu County in Province A. If there is no accident, we will return in about eight hours. Base."

    Yunye nodded, indicating that he knew, then he glanced at the ice slag on the ground, and a complex and incomprehensible light flashed in his dark eyes, "Get in the car." "Okay!"

    They

    drove It was a medium-sized truck, which was filled with the supplies, guns and ammunition they collected these days.     Xiao Xiutian, who was driving, thought about it for a long time, and finally couldn't help but said

    , "Boss, are we really going to hand over all these to the base?"

, and throw the rest into Yun’s warehouse.”

    Xiao Xiutian frowned, “That’s cheaper than those old guys at the base.”

    Yun Ye dismissed it, folded his hands on the back of his head, “We’ve been out for a week, so we can’t go back empty-handed. "

    That's true." Xiao Xiutian sneered, let the old guys in the base be proud for a few days first.

    Yunye remained silent, his handsome face was relaxed, without any sense of tension in the last days, he raised his brows slightly, then stretched them out, and then sat in the passenger seat with closed eyes and rested his mind.

    ...

    After the three of Pei Yi rested on the third floor for three hours, they slowly stepped up to the fourth floor, but when they were about to reach the fourth floor, Zhuo Tingjin suddenly grabbed Pei Yi.

    Pei Yi frowned, and asked him what's wrong with his eyes.

    Zhuo Tingjin lowered his voice, and only now did he think of a crucial question, "I forgot to mention that the fourth floor is for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The day when the end of the world broke out happened to be the time when there were the most obstetric examinations." Liang Feng

    heard Yan shook his body, thinking that what he was going to face later was a group of petrified female petrified women, a chill ran down his back.

    Pei Yi tightened his hand holding the hammer head, "Even if they are pregnant women, they have become petrified people, and death is their greatest relief."

    Zhuo Tingjin and Liang Feng were silent, and they nodded solemnly after a while, signaling Pei Yi and the others knew what to do.

    Seeing this, Pei Yi's black eyes flashed with satisfaction, and he stepped up to the fourth floor with the hammer in his hand.