Chapter 39

Chapter 39 039

    "Sister Xi, how did you know about the trick just now?" Guan Yongyue especially admired Yang Xihao when she thought of Yang Xihao's method that allowed Pei Yi and the three of them to easily deal with the black-eyed petrified man.

    Yang Xihao smiled softly, "I guessed that petrified people's eyes are their weakness, so when I was hunting petrified people just now, I used the method just now and tried it repeatedly, so just now Ayi and the others are fighting against black-eyed petrified people When I was a human, I wondered if I could solve the petrified people if I used the method of inserting eyes." Unexpectedly

    , it really succeeded.

    "It seems that the petrified man's weakness lies in his eyes." Guan Yongxian squinted his eyes. It seems that they will all have to use this method in the future, although the method is a bit... weird.

    "It should be. When I attacked the black-eyed petrified man, it blocked it with its arm." Liang Feng recalled.

    "Then let's use the easy-to-talk method from now on." Zhuo Tingjin said, and then everyone in the car nodded.

    Yang Xihao was also very happy that she could help everyone. Seeing everyone looking at her, she touched her nose embarrassedly.

    ...

    Half an hour later, they finally arrived in Guicheng, but they were only greeted by mutated petrified people. Fortunately, these were low-level white-eyed petrified people. Zhuo Tingjin and Liang Feng teamed up to make them easy. It was solved.

    "Finally arrived in Guicheng..." Yang Xihao finally breathed a sigh of relief, then thought of something, she looked up at Guan Yongxian, "Yongxian, do you know where the transit station is?" This question made Guan

    Yongxian His head got stuck in an instant, the transfer station... where is it? !

    Guan Yongxian also looked back at Yang Xihao with a dazed expression.

    Yang Xihao: "..."

    "Don't tell me you don't know where the transit station is?" Yang Xihao asked with raised eyebrows, and then unexpectedly saw Guan Yongxian and nodded like a chicken pecking rice.

    Yang Xihao: "..."

    This is very embarrassing...

    "Then what should we do?" Liang Feng scratched his head, they didn't know where the transfer station was, but they had already arrived in Guicheng, so they couldn't just leave right?

    "That day, Huang Gaoqiang only said that he was in Guicheng as a transit station, and he didn't say anything else..." Guan Yongxian was also a little aggrieved, and he should have asked clearly if he knew it at that time.

    Yang Xi was helpless, sighed and said: "Forget it, we are here anyway, let's go in and have a look."

    The people in the car had no choice but to nod, and then they all looked out the window to see the scene outside, but the deserted street only It can give them a feeling of desolation, so they looked away after a few glances.

    Fang Sufen also counted the food in the car, and after counting, she said: "We don't have much to eat in the car, Yongxian, we need to find a supermarket to restock." "Okay! Got it

    ! "Guan Yongxian responded loudly, and then whispered to Pei Yi a few times, only to see Pei Yi nodded, and then concentrated on driving again.

    I don't know if it's because there is a transfer station here. Most of the petrified people in Guicheng are low-level white-eyed petrified people. Fortunately, Liang Feng and Zhuo Tingjin are both second-level awakened people, so the white-eyed petrified people It was resolved in minutes.